Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Callum O’Hare - Signed for Sheffield Utd.

8 minutes ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:
40 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

Looked good to me the few times I watched him play, quick, creative and good on the ball what’s not to like.

His hair

The fact that he’s played for Cov

His general demeanour 

His voice

His stats aren’t great

His goal celebration 

• Haha 2

Wasn't there a Peterborough player said to be nailed on last year's then never happened. Can't remember who off the top of my head but it seems all too familiar

2 minutes ago, RobHawk said:

Wasn't there a Peterborough player said to be nailed on last year's then never happened. Can't remember who off the top of my head but it seems all too familiar

Ronnie Edwards 

3 minutes ago, RobHawk said:

CMS :ph34r:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Well he hasn´t exactly set the world alight at Spurs has he?

13 goal involvements in his first 28 league games for Spurs. Not bad

We’d Kill for a number ten which produces that for us this coming season

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, RobHawk said:

Someone said we'd be getting Chaplain from Ipswich last summer too... although the best one I've heard on here was Maddison a couple of months before it was official.

18 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Not really. I view him as a waste of a squad place tbh. 

We are likely going to have to accept that great squad players either are not going to be cheap or are not desperate to come to a club with a pending points deduction.

So he is not the worst shout.

• Like 3

Just now, fox_favourite said:

Has their been any actual link to this, or are we just guessing? I'm not seen any link to this online, so in pretty sure this one isn't happening 

Someone knows his mate and reckons it’s done. Classic FT