Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Callum O’Hare - Signed for Sheffield Utd.

2 hours ago, majaco said:

Seagrave is a selling point.   

Getting O'Hare in on  a free seems like good business.   He's good enough to be a backup and could be good enough for the first team.

As long as we don't pay huge wages, we should be able to move him on if it doesn't work out 

And actually make some money on him.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, alanf0x said:

He wanted 30k to sign back on for them, no doubt pushing us for 40k (premier league tax). Reasonable on a free transfer 

There's absolutely no reason to pay a "premier league tax". Firstly because you're saying he wanted 30k from them, and they haven't renewed, which means currently he's not even got a 30k a week offer on the table.  Secondly, assuming the only concrete interest in him is from Championship clubs we have the advantage of being able to showcase him and test him at a higher level, giving him opportunity to advance himself, without having to offer him more money than the best offer he has from the Championship.  Put it this way if you were offered 25k a week to play in the Championship or in the Premier League, you'd take the Premier league gig.  It raises your profile and gives you a platform to go further.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fox_favourite said:

Or he comes in learns how to properly sh*those from the grand master, then we have someone to carry the torch when the king retires. 

If he comes here and becomes a hero then absolutely fair play to him

5 minutes ago, HybridFox said:

The Cov thing is irrelevant when we've had Maddison. If anything their meltdown would be worth it alone

I doubt they care, he's no Maddison and wasn't even a regular starter last season

Just now, lcfcsnow said:

I doubt they care, he's no Maddison and wasn't even a regular starter last season

He is a rustler, all fans love their own rustlers and hate other clubs rustlers.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, ALC Fox said:

Imagine coming into training at Seagrave as some oiky little boblet all full of himself then being met by King Shithouse Jamie Vardy. Gonna be a huge wake-up call for the lad.

I bet they will be best mates? One chav to another

Edited by South Shire Fox

3 hours ago, themightyfin said:

£15-20m ?

Oh my.

Our fans are so deluded. 

After a decent season in the prem?

Ofcourse he would be.

KDH had a good season in the championship went for 30 Million.

And you think im the deluded one.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, James_lcfc said:

Well a good season in the PL would put his value around £15m wouldn’t it.

Not exactly deluded.

Yea but it's coming from the mightyfinn 

That guy speaks the most crap on Foxestalk.

Me being a close 2nd 

1 minute ago, Fox85 said:

Me being a close 2nd 

The worrying thing is I’m worried he’s got some connection to the club or Rudkin given the news he sometimes gets. If we’re not signing frees to make bank on them at O’Hare’s age, it’s a seriously worrying sign 

2 hours ago, Fox85 said:

Me being a close 2nd 

:schmike:you forgot me.  Thats A grade pleb behaviour 

2 hours ago, Fox85 said:

After a decent season in the prem?

Ofcourse he would be.

KDH had a good season in the championship went for 30 Million.

And you think im the deluded one.

depends what you count as good. Hamer had a ‘good’ season in the prem and i’ve not heard about clubs clamouring to sign him and a 10m fee probably gets that done 

3 hours ago, Fox85 said:

Me being a close 2nd 

I'll happily take take accolade from you .maybe we are both deluded?.

3 hours ago, KFS said:

The worrying thing is I’m worried he’s got some connection to the club or Rudkin given the news he sometimes gets. If we’re not signing frees to make bank on them at O’Hare’s age, it’s a seriously worrying sign 

100% he gets worked up when you mention Kasper as well lol 

Hope we steer clear of this one. He’s 26 and has just had his best season at champ level with 6 goals and 3 assists. Stats aren’t everything but that’s wank. Bad bad goon as well, definitely not prem standard and he’d rinse us for wages and signing on fee being a free agent

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, It'sblueupnorth said:

Hope we steer clear of this one. He’s 26 and has just had his best season at champ level with 6 goals and 3 assists. Stats aren’t everything but that’s wank. Bad bad goon as well, definitely not prem standard and he’d rinse us for wages and signing on fee being a free agent

I agree with this 

30 minutes ago, It'sblueupnorth said:

Do you really think Jonny R will fall for inflated wages, signing on fee and extended contract request? ........... outrageous 

• Haha 1