Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Callum O’Hare - Signed for Sheffield Utd.

3 hours ago, lcfcbobby said:

He would be a great replacement for KDH especially on a free and with our financial position we're in would make perfect sense! To get a player as good as he is would cost £25m which we can afford to splash on 1 player! He a forward thinking player good on the ball and let's face it he ripped us apart last season!

A third of his goals came against us last season. He’s ****ing gash. His market value is 2.2 mil on transfermarkt 😂 people overrating him cause he had a decent second half against us last season. He’s not ripping up trees in the champ hes not going to do anything in the prem. It’s not even forward thinking in case we get relegated cause we’d need a lot better in the championship than him

• Like 2

On 12/07/2024 at 20:21, It'sblueupnorth said:

A third of his goals came against us last season. He’s ****ing gash. His market value is 2.2 mil on transfermarkt 😂 people overrating him cause he had a decent second half against us last season. He’s not ripping up trees in the champ hes not going to do anything in the prem. It’s not even forward thinking in case we get relegated cause we’d need a lot better in the championship than him

How many times you seen him play?

2 hours ago, Reg Vardy said:

How many times you seen him play?

O’Hare isn’t that good though is he?

I think the original comment of him being effing gash are OTT.

I wouldn’t expect him to make the step up to the PL though based on his career stats and the Cov fans comments aren’t the most glowing.

43 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

He would be a bit like when we signed Maddison from Norwich although probably not as good, I wouldn't mind him here 

I can’t think why it’s in anyway similar?

43 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

He would be a bit like when we signed Maddison from Norwich although probably not as good, I wouldn't mind him here 

I can’t think why it’s in anyway similar?