Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Callum O’Hare - Signed for Sheffield Utd.

Posted (edited)

Could be some value as would be low PL wages and no fee. 

We need players. Both starters and squad players. Plenty leaving this summer and the only number “8” we have on the books is KDH…

Ndidi and Praet leaving on a free and Akgun only on loan. 

Edited by Stevosevic

Should have gone for Hamer when we had the chance. Better player than o’hare but £20 million more, hence us going for o’hare. 

Will be a good player once back up to speed after his serious injury. Get him in

• Like 1

Had a good season and looked really good especially against us, however at 26 ( I no he’s not that old) but shouldn’t he already be kicking on by now with a mid to bottom table prem side or be one of the best stand out players in the championship ? 

42 minutes ago, Kisnorbo fox said:

Had a good season and looked really good especially against us, however at 26 ( I no he’s not that old) but shouldn’t he already be kicking on by now with a mid to bottom table prem side or be one of the best stand out players in the championship ? 

Vardy didn't do too bad :ph34r:

Posted (edited)

Wanted us to sign him after we played them, mint player. Seems like a bit of a nasty bastard as well which is what we need, our team is too passive. Plus it will piss Cov fans off.

Edited by Patrick

Would be a cracking signing., free transfer, technically very good and would thrive in Enzo Ball. Just coming into his prime, all in all just the kind of signing we need to be making. Just hope we are sensible with wages. 

• Like 1

His stats are pretty good especially pre ACL injury. Works hard for the team and would keep the ball well in a possession based team plus he would win free kicks up the pitch..

He also has good shithousery potential.

Don't know much about him, but if we can take one of Cov's best players on a free, and piss them off even more, then it's a yes from me. He was very good in the game at whatever their stadium is called now

My concerns on O'Hare are he's not quick enough. He's got a very good first touch and ability to twist and turn but you need extra at the highest level.

I also cannot stand the lad but suppose that could change.

Would much prefer Jack Rudoni from Huddersfield who's very similar in style to KDH.

6 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

If it wasn't for his injury he'd have been PL 12 months ago. 

I'm not so sure. He missed the majority of Coventry's playoff season last year and then whilst he came back in December and had a very good few months, he's not been overly impressive in the last few weeks.

My best mate is a Cov fan and he said he's a decent player at this level but they're not that bothered he's going compared to Hamer/Gyokores.

I'm torn, he might be a half decent sub option but I could see him not fitting in.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm not so sure. He missed the majority of Coventry's playoff season last year and then whilst he came back in December and had a very good few months, he's not been overly impressive in the last few weeks.

My best mate is a Cov fan and he said he's a decent player at this level but they're not that bothered he's going compared to Hamer/Gyokores.

I'm torn, he might be a half decent sub option but I could see him not fitting in.

I think he'd start for us if Ndidi goes. He's better than you're saying there. 

His passing, close control and tenacity are perfect for our system. Great player for a high pressing system. Very good at breaking the lines with his passing and also winning it back high up the pitch. 

29 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

My concerns on O'Hare are he's not quick enough. He's got a very good first touch and ability to twist and turn but you need extra at the highest level.

I also cannot stand the lad but suppose that could change.

Would much prefer Jack Rudoni from Huddersfield who's very similar in style to KDH.

My father-in/law is a Cov fan and says O’Hare lacks the pace that is needed in the Prem. 

• Like 1