Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

KDH Brighton

Just now, lcfc_forever said:

So we can all go back to the Sensi thread and moan about why he hasn’t signed yet, right? :whistle:

Don't forget the shite injury puns!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Youll never guess who represents kdh, hamza, vardy, enzo, rodgers and callum o hare?

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Hahahahaaa great minds think alike pal.

John Morris has worked on Rodgers coming to Leicester and Enzo coming to Leicester.

He's Vardy's agent and looks pretty intertwined in plenty of Leicester dealings over the years.

If we're in the shit financially, perhaps he's been tasked with raising funds for us and sorting a replacement.

So we sell KDH (one of his/Wasserman) and buy O'Hare (one of his/Wasserman).

Enzo/Morris/DeZerbi/KDH/O'Hare/Sensi 

This is like an episode of Hetty Wainthrop.

Great spot regarding the Wasserman connection. 

Mad how many of their clients are currently part of Leicester, been part of Leicester or been linked with Leicester.

Kristoffer Ajer, Ben Brereton Diaz, Zack Steffen, Tom Fellows all been linked in the past or quite recently. 

Graham Potter & Oscar Garcia are also Wasserman clients have been linked as potential Leicester managers before.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

What specifically makes you think I’m talking nonsense?

We are very clearly up shit creek money wise which is evidenced this transfer and while in no guaranteed position of promotion, if we do go up, everything I’ve heard suggests we are hoping at best to fluke survival.

Now look at Brighton. They have saleable assets and, as I’ve just said elsewhere, can look at our glaring mistakes as a case study of what not to do.

You said they were ‘light years’ ahead of us. I reckon Man City might be light years ahead of us, perhaps Real Madrid as well, but certainly not Brighton.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

I think someone has given him the nod from inside the club.

Judging from the phrasing of the story, I’d say that Dorsett has definitely spoken to someone at the club. I’m not remotely convinced that Ornstein did. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Great spot regarding the Wasserman connection. 

Mad how many of their clients are currently part of Leicester, been part of Leicester or been linked with Leicester.

Kristoffer Ajer, Ben Brereton Diaz, Zack Steffen, Tom Fellows all been linked in the past or quite recently. 

Graham Potter & Oscar Garcia are also Wasserman clients have been linked as potential Leicester managers before.

Bingo. Not sure if there's an element of naivity or what's seen as " trust " but this seems to be putting most of your eggs in only one basket.

28 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Question is..

His mardy looking attitude lately, or is that just a coincidence?

This is just his natural demeanor isn't it? Not sure he's even smiled in any of his goal celebrations.

1 minute ago, Number 6 said:

This is just his natural demeanor isn't it? Not sure he's even smiled in any of his goal celebrations.

He has

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Bingo. Not sure if there's an element of naivity or what's seen as " trust " but this seems to be putting most of your eggs in only one basket.

I wouldn't be surprised if links like these were seen at most clubs. Obviously Wolves with Mendes is the most striking. Not that I agree with it but it could just make transfers easier/potentially more efficient 

10 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Seems obvious that Wasserman are one of our main go-to’s. Wouldn’t be surprised if many clubs operate in similar fashion, I know Watford do with agent Mogi Bayat. 

Phil Jones is a Wasserman client if we’re that desperate :whistle:lol 

3 minutes ago, Flannel_Fox said:

I wouldn't be surprised if links like these were seen at most clubs. Obviously Wolves with Mendes is the most striking. Not that I agree with it but it could just make transfers easier/potentially more efficient 

Yes, it certainly goes on at clubs which can be very beneficial if executed correctly. I get the sense, the faith is placed out of lacking the football knowledge.

2 hours ago, Gullible said:

BHA in peace…. Came on here to find about this player following the rumours and if he is as essential to your promo campaign as you say then it does seem unlikely. It is highly unusual that anyone knows about a player we are going to sign until the deal is done. We are being linked with an absurd number of players at the moment and 99.9% are click bait. I suspect you have little to worry about.

I hope you guys get promoted. Winning the EPL will always be an inspiration to fans of all clubs outside the entitled top 6 or so. Your (no doubt temporary) blip is also a salutary lesson about enjoying the good times whilst they last. We are definitely doing the latter! I hope you are doing so again soon. 

Best regards

There's something really nice about Brighton. I sat in Brighton end at the 1983 FA cup final reply. Great fans.

13 minutes ago, Poznan34 said:

Rob Dorsett is suddenly more reliable than Ornstein because he's saying what we want to hear? 

Dorsett has clearly been fed that directly from the club though, he’s not just plucked it randomly out it out of the air. It also makes zero logical sense for us to sell him at this stage to anybody unless they put in a staggeringly high bid which we couldn’t turn down. 

Rudkin may be incompetent but even he isn’t that stupid. 

Edited by Lionator

12 minutes ago, Poznan34 said:

Rob Dorsett is suddenly more reliable than Ornstein because he's saying what we want to hear? 

No, it’s because Dorsett has a long track record of covering Leicester and Ornstein has none. I doubt Ornstein bothered to speak to anybody at Leicester before writing his story. 

32 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

He's got one of those scraggly, goat hair beards that people grow because they think beards are fashionable and desperately want one.

Embarrassing. Get rid.

Sounds like a bit of resentment you got there 

15 minutes ago, Poznan34 said:

That’s the general gist of it.

I’ve heard of some being aware of this before the news actually broke so I’m still to be convinced.