Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

KDH Brighton

Haven't we got Alves and McAteer back available? Maybe even Soumare!

Tbh £35m must be very tempting. From this thread I think we all realise what a good player KDH is. Just hope he doesn't get told about FT match meltdowns.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Micky said:

KDH is very good but he's not premier league level yet. You have to remember how he struggled in the premier league.

De Zerbi would get him challenging, same as he did with Alexis Macalister.

KDH is a good player probably feels ready to leave the club for the likes of Brighton, if we get the money we want we will reinvest in the team that’s clearly obvious. Not one player will define our promotion push obviously it will be a blow, but we will replace him and maybe be able to bring in another player of two with quality.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, SkidsFox said:

Haven't we got Alves and McAteer back available? Maybe even Soumare!

Tbh £35m must be very tempting. From this thread I think we all realise what a good player KDH is. Just hope he doesn't get told about FT match meltdowns.

This post has given me skids, that’s for sure..

It’s this simple we’d probably get 30m for him now but next season if we get promoted he’d be worth 35/40m. Who would sell there best player sitting top of the championship, it would be a disaster letting him go, rather keep him and sign nobody.

• Like 4

We don’t need to sell him.

What we won’t do is stand in his way if he wanted to leave. 

Discussions go on all of the time.

Think of it like this, if you wanted to buy a used car, you enquire about a few, look at them, talk with the garage, you’re in discussions. That doesn’t mean you’re going to buy it. 

35 minutes ago, Sly said:

We don’t need to sell him.

Well that’s the slightly worrying thing - Do you know this for sure?

I won’t pretend to know much (anything) about football finances, but is it not possible we do actually need to sell him?

Either way, I think we’ll be looking for a good bit more than £30m.

Just now, James_lcfc said:

Well that’s the slightly worrying thing - Do you know this for sure?

I won’t pretend to know much (anything) about football finances, but is it not possible we do actually need to sell him?

Either way, I think we’ll be looking for a good bit more than £30m.

Sorry, I was talking from a squad point of view. 

We’ll be releasing so much in terms of outgoing funds when the likes of Albrighton, Vardy, Ndidi, Iheanacho etc expire this summer, it would be bonkers to sell KDH on the cheap. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Is the £35m just for his right foot ? 

10 minutes ago, Viktor-LCFC said:

Can't be he hasn't got one.

12 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

All will be revealed today I guess. If he isn't on the bench at least then I think this rumour has legs

leg 

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

Ok, to spell it out to the sell him and take the money, it’s fine people.

We were already light in central midfield all season and it was an area we needed someone this month. We now have Ndidi out for more than just AFCON so that is needed even more.

Casadei then goes so we need two in that position to just break even. 

If KDH went, as well as losing double figures for goals and assists, we would need three, yes three, coming in in midfield. It is the 27th January and we’ll be lucky if we get one.

If this happens, we will absolutely not be ‘fine’. We haven’t already done enough to go up, we have 3 teams on our tails. If this move gets sanctioned it will 100% derail us and we will be in this league next season and that is not negative or hyperbole.

Hopefully for this reason, this is just talk and the club won’t be stupid enough to do it but until the window ends, I won’t be sure given we are such a clown club these days!

Perfect summary of the situation.

• Thanks 1

FT 2024

PL club come in offering £30m - they can fvck off, he’s our best player, club would be stupid to sell him 

One sub par performance - I’d drive him there myself if we were offered £10m, one footed donkey, get rid 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Mike Oxlong said:

FT 2024

PL club come in offering £30m - they can fvck off, he’s our best player, club would be stupid to sell him 

One sub par performance - I’d drive him there myself if we were offered £10m, one footed donkey, get rid 

You joke but this is a pretty perfect summary of FT