Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

KDH Brighton

2 minutes ago, Lionator said:

If you’re to objectively look at it, everything Dorsett says there makes all logical sense compared to the Ornstein story.

If somebody makes a stupid bid then it would be difficult to turn down. But he is too important at this stage to sell for anything but a stupidly high price. 

It does make logical sense but I can’t get over how reliable DO normally is. If anything you’d expect it to be the other way round. 

3 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

Always the panic stations up in here when one of our better players gets scoped.

We are bossing the league. We are not in the Prem. Teams are going to have a look at our players whether we've put them in the window or not. The only question is whether we've put a big enough price tag on them to ward them off, and have contingency to replace them if they do go. Literally no one on this forum knows, and it'll be down to KDH to accept a move should we agree an acceptable bid anyways. 

People going to the immediate panic of 'we're skint' 'clearly we're financially broke' ' typical Leicester!' 'sack the board' really need to remember that there are plenty of players that are doing well in this league individually and their respective clubs/fans will be asking the same questions and making the same exasperated noises, and that's understandable but there's no need for hysterics.

Its odd to me, because leading to this a huge number of posters have been exceptionally critical of KDH - and i see this at the matches as well. If you loved him so much, and think he is this essential, then show him that more. When we works his bollocks off and you then groan when each pass isn't inch perfect, or you empty out of the stadium after the game and don't show him any appreciation, then you imagine that's got to grate. 

And also, so many criticise the club for not selling academy players at the right time (in respect of the income they can bring into the club).  If we get 30 mil for KDH, imho thats a decent valuation. Of course, down in the 15-20 millions isn't great.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nolucklcfc said:

It does make logical sense but I can’t get over how reliable DO normally is. If anything you’d expect it to be the other way round. 

Isn’t he reliable with Arsenal stuff only? 

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Hahahahaaa great minds think alike pal.

John Morris has worked on Rodgers coming to Leicester and Enzo coming to Leicester.

He's Vardy's agent and looks pretty intertwined in plenty of Leicester dealings over the years.

If we're in the shit financially, perhaps he's been tasked with raising funds for us and sorting a replacement.

So we sell KDH (one of his/Wasserman) and buy O'Hare (one of his/Wasserman).

Enzo/Morris/DeZerbi/KDH/O'Hare/Sensi 

This is like an episode of Hetty Wainthrop.

But I don’t want O’Hare for KDH :(

1 minute ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Never first to break a story and DO is a lot more credible. Having said that, the dorsett story makes more logical sense so who knows 

Ornstein may be reliable when it comes to other clubs, but does he have good contacts at Leicester? Maybe he sourced his story from Brighton and Dorsett has managed to get the Leicester angle…

Just now, Lionator said:

Isn’t he reliable with Arsenal stuff only? 

Nah I think he’s pretty good with most things, obviously things happen which can’t be predicted. Even Percy has got things wrong at times but them two are the most reliable. 

Just now, ClaphamFox said:

Ornstein may be reliable when it comes to other clubs, but does he have good contacts at Leicester? Maybe he sourced his story from Brighton and Dorsett has managed to get the Leicester angle…

Maybe 

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

Probably all a Rudkin psyop so when we don't get any signings we are grateful for what we've already got at the club!

More likely he was tempted until Maresca contacted him and asked him what the Ruddy hell was going on at which point he said, do not worry old chap, it would take another ten million to sell him from under you :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Piss off with your positively alternative ways of thinking 

• Haha 1

Rob Dorsett for Leicester news is reliable. He quite clearly acted as a spokesperson almost when we had the financial restraints. He has obviously made some quite close connections with some within the club. Probably Rudders.

• Like 4

Of course he'd be interested in going to Brighton, they're a better club than us and have an elite manager with some really forward thinking people running the club. He was up for going to Fulham in the summer and they're shit, so he'd definitely be up for Brighton 

• Like 1

I do wonder if it’s a tactic by the club to get the story released so it looks like a ‘win’ when they can announce they are happy that all players they wanted to have stayed.

Clearly Enzo wants more in though. 

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He's more reliable on Leicester than Ornstein. Ornstein never, ever has exclusives on us. 

What absolutely would not surprise me is that Brighton or Brentford have leaked something to Ornstein, who usually has stuff on the London clubs, to put a bit of pressure on. 

And in turn Leicester have told Dorsett they aren't interested in selling. That's it. 

They're possibly hoping to unsettle KDH but can't see that happening at all. 

Agreed. If the rumours are true that Dewsbury-Hall had a move to Fulham fall through in the summer, we've all seen first hand evidence that he doesn't sulk or down tools. He's been broadly exceptional and I'd expect (hope) that will continue.

1 hour ago, urban fox said:

Maybe, if Alves is as good as is being suggested we feel we have a ready made replacement to step in. If so £30M would look appealing to balance the books in respect of FFP

To pin promotion on an unproven, young player coming back from an injury that could have easily ended his career would be the type of insanity I've come to expect from this club.

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He's more reliable on Leicester than Ornstein. Ornstein never, ever has exclusives on us. 

What absolutely would not surprise me is that Brighton or Brentford have leaked something to Ornstein, who usually has stuff on the London clubs, to put a bit of pressure on. 

And in turn Leicester have told Dorsett they aren't interested in selling. That's it. 

They're possibly hoping to unsettle KDH but can't see that happening at all. 

Question is..

His mardy looking attitude lately, or is that just a coincidence?

3 minutes ago, alanf0x said:

I do wonder if it’s a tactic by the club to get the story released so it looks like a ‘win’ when they can announce they are happy that all players they wanted to have stayed.

Clearly Enzo wants more in though. 

I like the logic, but the club ain't that clever. 

As for Dorsett, I don't think he has an inside track however he reads the club, the noises and the balance of probability like we do. His assessment is, percentage wise, the most likely outcome