Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Leicester vs Birmingham - FA Cup - Match Thread

Knowing how our patterns of play work, knowing how we build, knowing how we create chances, why the fvck are any of you worried having watched this? 

We're obviously struggling. We don't have key players in any position on the pitch to progress the ball or create anything. 

If we could have just forfeited this game we would have. It's literally just for the players that haven't played to get fitness. Stop taking it so seriously ffs. 

Honestly if you can't calm down and accept that we don't care about winning this game, just turn it off and go enjoy the rest of your Saturday. This is not a game worth getting wound up about. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

Get Hamza out of this club. Absolute passenger the entire half, doesn't offer anything at all. A 20 year old debutant is more useful than him

He played brilliantly against Ipswich though yes he's having a bad game today but I think that's a bit of an over reaction

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I know it’s frustrating. But we’ve made 10 changes. I’d rather focus on the fact our number two goalkeeper would get into most championship XI’s

He’d have looked even better if he clearly wasn’t being forced to try and find a full back every time he had the ball. Not sure that’s his game, don’t think the sweeper type role plays to his strengths, but his shot stopping has been very good, it’s needed to be! 

Edited by Manini

So who wants to call it?  2nd half Enzo brings on the proper players or does he persevere until its too late or not bother at all?

It's kinda disrespectful this to a packed out stadium of fans. Do it for the kids atleast give them something to cheer FFS! 

Brum are laughing all the way except at our keeper who's MOTM so far for me. 

• Like 1

Just now, AjcW said:

I know it’s frustrating. But we’ve made 10 changes. I’d rather focus on the fact our number two goalkeeper would get into most championship XI’s

And quite obviously better than Ward and Iverson.

Choudhury has been abysmal playing the Winks role. They don't want to pass to him. 

This has all the hallmarks of a 1-0 shit house performance. 

2 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

The difference with Ipswich v Maidstone was Ipswich with 10 changes absolutely pinged the ball around and hit everything but the back off the net. We had a hard game and opportunity for 5th round (winners of which get £450k BTW which could make a difference to FFP calculation) and are playing like a bag of shit strangers by all accounts.

To be fair, I’m pretty sure our academy would be pinging the ball around against sixth tier Maidstone.  We’re playing a mostly first team Championship team.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

He's only had that many shots to save cos he passes it to their striker in the penalty area from a goal kick.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, deep blue said:

Following this on the live text, weird that we still have more possession but they are having all the pressure.  Their lad Stansfield appears to be being given the freedom of the park.  If he's their danger man, why aren't we taking some measures to reduce his impact?

He's been around the world.

• Haha 1

Very poor. That yunus shot summed up our first 20 mins where we looked alright but then sloppy in final 3rd. Then been absolutely dominated. Stol and Nelson only decent performances. As an aside didn't think Vardy fouled when he got pulled back but no way we deserve a goal lol.

No control of the game whatsoever.

Only Stolarczyk, Cover and perhaps Nelson can come out with any credit there.

Everyone else been atrocious. The midfield is being walked through, and then Doyle and Coady are getting rinsed repeatedly by the movement of their front line. They're both a step too slow.

Appreciate it's a makeshift side, but for a system manager, you want to see evidence your second string can plug into it. There is none.

Edited by martyn

12 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Yunus is a liability in midfield and Praet is nonexistent. Yunus inability to keep hold of the ball is giving them many clear cut chances. Worrying squad depth in midfield. These no good for Championship let alone Premier League. 

If we get Sensi we need to send Yunus back. In fact why don't we just send him back anyway

• Like 1

Just now, lcfcsnow said:

Seems to me like we are having less 'control' the longer Enzo is here..

This is quite literally an entire back up 11 that have never played together before

It ain’t that deep

Guest Col city fan
Just now, Finnegan said:

Knowing how our patterns of play work, knowing how we build, knowing how we create chances, why the fvck are any of you worried having watched this? 

We're obviously struggling. We don't have key players in any position on the pitch to progress the ball or create anything. 

If we could have just forfeited this game we would have. It's literally just for the players that haven't played to get fitness. Stop taking it so seriously ffs. 

Honestly if you can't calm down and accept that we don't care about winning this game, just turn it off and go enjoy the rest of your Saturday. This is not a game worth getting wound up about. 

Refreshing to see you taking the FA cup seriously and the enjoyment that can be taken from a good run in the cup

👍

1 minute ago, Gamble92 said:

Why is there a certain smug type of fan who enjoys us being shit. Really condescending and smiley when we lose or play shit. Told you so attitude about them. I detest you 

It’s incredibly boring as well