Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Leicester vs Birmingham - FA Cup - Match Thread

1 minute ago, FoxesWalk said:

Stolarczyk is a top quality backup 

His distribution is very suspect though, hopefully this can improve because like Iversen is a class shot stopper.

Some excellent saves from him today, him and Cover have been our only bright sparks. Nelson started well but he's succumbed to sloppy passing with the rest of them.

That midfield is disgusting today, was really hoping to see Praet show something that we can hang on to should we need him for the rest of the season but he's so half hearted. Akgün is weak as well, I'd rather swap him and Wanya over.

• Like 3

Can't say i'm that disturbed by the birmingham chances, given that, bar Coady, that's an academy keeper and defence.  But i would say we've been really poor on the counter - marcal, praet vardy and albrighton have all been terrible, only yunus had looked awake and even he blew his best chance.

Just now, moore_94 said:

This is quite literally an entire back up 11 that have never played together before

It ain’t that deep

I get that but Birmingham are a poor side. I'm not expecting complete fluency but that first half was the worst I've seen in a very long time. Even our back up 11 should not be getting dominated at home to Birmingham 

Just now, Finnegan said:

Knowing how our patterns of play work, knowing how we build, knowing how we create chances, why the fvck are any of you worried having watched this? 

We're obviously struggling. We don't have key players in any position on the pitch to progress the ball or create anything. 

If we could have just forfeited this game we would have. It's literally just for the players that haven't played to get fitness. Stop taking it so seriously ffs. 

Honestly if you can't calm down and accept that we don't care about winning this game, just turn it off and go enjoy the rest of your Saturday. This is not a game worth getting wound up about. 

Maybe, just maybe, this level of self flagellation is what some live of....

Tbh it's no different to how we have looked in the last few games anyway.

Maybe teams have got used to boring football Enzo plays and its getting easier and easier to work out how to break it down.

Yes I know the team is considerably weaker but there is only maybe 1 or 2 Birmingham players that are better than what we have put out on the field today...

Honestly if we do get promoted and that's a big If we will get dominated every game in the premier league.

His tactics are shocking people won't like hearing that but they are.

For the record even if we had Neil warnock as manager we would be top of the league with the players we have and this is masking poor tactics and choices delivered by the manager

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Cover is doing well

The one bright outfield spot 

I'm probably being fooled by the socks, but there's something very Fofanaesque about his shoulder rolling, forward leaning gait

2 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Why is there a certain smug type of fan who enjoys us being shit. Really condescending and smiley when we lose or play shit. Told you so attitude about them. I detest you 

Calm down dear 😂

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Knowing how our patterns of play work, knowing how we build, knowing how we create chances, why the fvck are any of you worried having watched this? 

We're obviously struggling. We don't have key players in any position on the pitch to progress the ball or create anything. 

If we could have just forfeited this game we would have. It's literally just for the players that haven't played to get fitness. Stop taking it so seriously ffs. 

Honestly if you can't calm down and accept that we don't care about winning this game, just turn it off and go enjoy the rest of your Saturday. This is not a game worth getting wound up about. 

Apologies for wanting my team to win. You getting wound up by people getting wound up is equally as pointless.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ric Flair said:

His distribution is very suspect though, hopefully this can improve because like Iversen is a class shot stopper.

Some excellent saves from him today, him and Cover have been our only bright sparks. Nelson started well but he's succumbed to sloppy passing with the rest of them.

That midfield is disgusting today, was really hoping to see Praet show something that we can hang on to should we need him for the rest of the season but he's so half hearted. Akgün is weak as well, I'd rather swap him and Wanya over.

Yep midfield needs changing but we have very limited options other than bringing Mcateer on. 

Just now, weller54 said:

Calm down dear 😂

Why should I? It's not being a fan. It's West stand flask drinking. The type that get held up at the turnstiles for hiding their horrible tin foil wrapped, cheese and pickle sarnies in their fox mouldy fox leisure hats.

I've had enough of them.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

He played brilliantly against Ipswich though yes he's having a bad game today but I think that's a bit of an over reaction

What Ipswich game did you watch where he played brilliantly? He was just as much of a passenger on Monday, probably still a bit of booze left in his sytem

Marcal and Yunus are absolute garbage. Not sure what either of them could ever offer.

Said it before and I'll say it again though, Albrighton is the most underrated and underused gem at our club. Criminal how he has been treated these past few years.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

Get Hamza out of this club. Absolute passenger the entire half, doesn't offer anything at all. A 20 year old debutant is more useful than him

Been hobbling since about 15 minute mark.