Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Leicester vs Birmingham - FA Cup - Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Tbh it's no different to how we have looked in the last few games anyway.

Maybe teams have got used to boring football Enzo plays and its getting easier and easier to work out how to break it down.

Yes I know the team is considerably weaker but there is only maybe 1 or 2 Birmingham players that are better than what we have put out on the field today...

Honestly if we do get promoted and that's a big If we will get dominated every game in the premier league.

His tactics are shocking people won't like hearing that but they are.

For the record even if we had Neil warnock as manager we would be top of the league with the players we have and this is masking poor tactics and choices delivered by the manager

Can’t believe I read all of that 😂

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Knowing how our patterns of play work, knowing how we build, knowing how we create chances, why the fvck are any of you worried having watched this? 

We're obviously struggling. We don't have key players in any position on the pitch to progress the ball or create anything. 

If we could have just forfeited this game we would have. It's literally just for the players that haven't played to get fitness. Stop taking it so seriously ffs. 

Honestly if you can't calm down and accept that we don't care about winning this game, just turn it off and go enjoy the rest of your Saturday. This is not a game worth getting wound up about. 

Fair enough. But let's see if our disregard for this competition pays dividends on Tuesday. If it doesn't, I suppose a question or two could be asked. I also suspect people are frustrated to see some of the first team characteristics which aren't particularly beneficial being so counter-productively echoed by fringe players. And, of course, there are players who are supposed to be first team options looking pretty woeful. That's another valid concern.

10 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Priorities are (rightly) elsewhere like it or not 

Not.

No shots on target, and a message sent to the rest of the Championship that our bench they all go on about, ain't all that.

This does nothing for the club's momentum.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, DJ Barry Hammond said:

How do we deserve 1 ourselves? 

Vardy break..control it better..1-0,

but we are poor,but to be honest,one see

where our play ticks normally. Our midfield is devoid

of any bite..KDH,Winks,Justin would make a difference together.

plus Mavididi..We can bring in single players,but on this occasion

today ,the depth of squad is missing..Though we have found again another good

GK…Our defence is holding up well,without that midfield,and winger get out.

But not the football,I want to see

Just now, lgfualol said:

Wanya hasnt really taken his chance today, those months of being stuck back with the u23s hasnt done him much good. Needs a loan to league 1.

He’s nowhere near good enough for this division, let alone a promotion chasing side. 

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

I dont 2 are enough..brum are smelling weakness and want blood, they will score for sure.

There's 3 for us. Not sure who's coming off but McAteer, Justin and Ricky are all coming on. They were getting one ready as well at the start of half time, a number 4

4 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Marcal and Yunus are absolute garbage. Not sure what either of them could ever offer.

Said it before and I'll say it again though, Albrighton is the most underrated and underused gem at our club. Criminal how he has been treated these past few years.

literally ever cross he made went straight to a defender.