Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Leicester vs Birmingham - FA Cup - Match Thread

4 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

What Ipswich game did you watch where he played brilliantly? He was just as much of a passenger on Monday, probably still a bit of booze left in his sytem

He was one of our best players against Ipswich, some people seem to have an agenda against him same as they seem to against any of our academy players. Is he the best player ever no is he a solid backup who is capable of having really good games yes

• Like 1

Hamza doesn't look right physically and mentally its clear to see.

I get giving the others a much needed rest but this many changes is too much we've lost all sense of fluidity and structure.

Can't blame the players too much they've hardly played with each other and been tested like this. Maybe thats what Enzo

wants then fair enough. Just a couple of subs would have been okay bu this is too risky. Amazing we are 0-0

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

There's 3 for us. Not sure who's coming off but McAteer, Justin and Ricky are all coming on. They were getting one ready as well at the start of half time, a number 4

Lets.see.what happens, shame no KDH

3 minutes ago, Twitcher said:

Not.

No shots on target, and a message sent to the rest of the Championship that our bench they all go on about, ain't all that.

This does nothing for the club's momentum.

and yet with not single 1st team starter involved, we're holding a full-strength team in the same league to 0-0 at half time.

1 minute ago, FosseSpark said:

Are there any working streams someone could DM. I love horror sequels

If you have vpn and pick out some free streams ,like me you will find one

DXSport is worth a shout..