Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Leicester vs Birmingham - FA Cup - Match Thread

Can't help but think this Fa cup game was the perfect opportunity to give our usual starting eleven abit more freedom to play without being strangled. That is a monumental amount of changes 

• Like 1

Don’t mind that to be honest need to give a few a break and Tuesday is a massive game that we need to win after the last 2 games. Be nice if vardy could get a few though 

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

I'd be surprised if we go through with a line-up like that. I think it's understandable though, promotion is the priority.

You take a loss today if it means a win on Tuesday. Sad but it’s where we’re at.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Disrespectful to the FA Cup. :(

Bore off, most teams play a weakened team. If we didn't have such a small squad and key injuries/afcon, then I'm sure we'd be stronger. Perfect line up for a game I want us to win but am not fussed if we don't. 

Ipswich played a strong side and lost to Maidstone. Now our main players are fit are ready for Swansea whilst most of theirs played some part today. 

Edited by jayfox26
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, theessexfox said:

Wait is he actually called Cover or is it an administrative error, like when you say ‘Triallist’ or whatever?

That lad “Trialist A” has been around for years, never did get a permanent club poor sod