Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Leicester vs Birmingham - FA Cup - Match Thread

I like the look of Cover but Hamza really is shite isn't he. I really don't know what he contributes. Stolarczyk has been really good as well. Way things are going, we won't be winning this game 

6 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

If I question whether Vardy is finished, it could result in him scoring so

Is he finished?

As a starter? Yes. He'll have his role to play but it's not when chasing/needing to score 

1 minute ago, Jonaldinho said:

Hamza is garbage and always has been, now he has a drink drive charge to go with it. Why we gave him a four year deal I’ll never know. 

He will have some resale value maybe £5 million and he will and has been a useful squad player this season who can play 3/4 positions.

Nelson, Doyle and Cover look the most comfortable of the 3 + holding midfield, despite Hamza and Coady being the most experienced. Call me crazy but I'd bring McAteer on for Choudhury and move Albrighton in there, he's got the passing range and work rate to do that role for a game