Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OntarioFox

LCFC Vs. Birmingham City (3-0 W) Post Match Thread

Good win.

I always want us to keep progressing, especially when you think how many PL teams are going out this round.

We have a realistic opportunity of getting to the quarter finals.

Hmsptc is back going after nearly hitting an iceberg in the first half. Play a reserve team, get dominated, 3 shots 3 goals, absolutely taking the piss. Does show yet again though, that the attacking/finishing standards in the championship are absolutely honking! 

• Like 1

There will be plenty of comments about the over the top reactions at half time but it was incredible that we survived the first half and came in at nil nil. Was really really poor, but Birmingham weren't good enough to take their chances. 

Regained control second half and normal service resumes. I thinks it's an important victory to keep things positive after last 2 games. 

• Like 2

Subs changed the game, especially Ricardo who offers us so much, that game really highlighted it.

We owe Stolaryczyk alot, saved us first half and had an excellent match, Nelson also very good.

Thought Yunus grew into it wonderfully and is slowly developing into a proper number 10

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, egg_fried_rice said:

Excellent second half after an abysmal first half. Well done citeh.

And it’s taken me two full games against them for me to realise who Jay Stansfield reminds me off, but I’ve finally worked it out - it’s this fella:

IMG_7155.jpeg.d85d5ff7e6af023760163f9e514773b9.jpeg

THANK YOU. This was bugging me all game 

Just now, LVFox said:

Subs changed the game, especially Ricardo who offers us so much, that game really highlighted it.

We owe Stolaryczyk alot, saved us first half and had an excellent match, Nelson also very good.

Thought Yunus grew into it wonderfully and is slowly developing into a proper number 10

8*

HALLELUJAH! We have a top 2nd choice keeper and only gonna get better - wow. I'm too tired to do an analysis. You guys can have at it. off to enjoy the rest of my weekend. ps. did Leeds get knocked out by any chance?

I know everyone is panicking after the last couple of weeks, but this is why we will go up. 

Played a pretty full strength Brum team and beat them. 

Yeah, they did alright in the first half but it wasn’t just our reserves out there, it was our kids. Then in the second half Enzo makes a couple of changes and we steamroller them. 

They’re not a bad Championship side and we’ve just put three past them and kept a clean sheet. Great for some lads to get a run out and fantastic  for overall squad confidence after a couple of little bumps in the road. 

Has Dennis Praet’s hair always been that big though? Looked like he back combed it today.