Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Swansea City (H) Match Thread

1 minute ago, Sly said:

Not a great deal of difference if you look at the bottom half of the Premier League. That’s why a single player “can make the difference”, if they’re able to create and score goals.

Other than the top 3 or 4 the Championship is pony. Like Bournemouth vs. these was a massacre.

Just now, Phube said:

I’d swear McAteer has at least half of our offsides this year! 

That boys needs to work on that in training. FFS this is school boy stuff. Should not be getting offside so obviously the many times. if I were enzo I'd drop him just for that crime

• Haha 1

Just now, cruzFOX said:

That boys needs to work on that in training. FFS this is school boy stuff. Should not be getting offside so obviously the many times. if I were enzo I'd drop him just for that crime

enzo loves kasey for all the ugly work off the ball, but hes been poor tonight in a game where we have the ball more

Just now, trabuch said:

Same. He feels like a proper Leicester player.

Got a feeling that he’s gonna explode and become one of our better players now he’s settled. 

Next season in the Premier League think he’ll step up and become a fixture in the starting 11. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cruzFOX said:

I don't think he's 100% fit yet after pulling his hamstring 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, EnglishOxide said:

Has anyone mentioned how unbearable Matt Elliott is on commentary?

Man just never stops chatting absolute bollocks. 

yeh but its like watching football in the pub with your mate who doesnt really know what hes on about

but hes your mate

• Haha 1

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

Other than the top 3 or 4 the Championship is pony. Like Bournemouth vs. these was a massacre.

It’ll be interesting to see how we compete against Bournemouth to be honest. It’ll give us a feel for where we are in terms of ability. 

I do still think a top Premier League attack puts us to the sword more often than not. Yannick would have nightmares against Liverpool or Manchester City.

The likes of Sheffield United, Luton, Burnley, Forest, Everton, Bournemouth, Brentford, Palace, Wolves and Fulham, aren’t exactly light years ahead of us. Marginal differences, a bit more decisiveness from the board and I still don’t think we would, or should even be in this league to start with. 

• Like 1