Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Stoke Away - 3rd February - 15:00

26 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Agreed. In fact I'd have Fatawu, Akgun and Albrighton all before Mcateer. He tries his best but for me is definitely 4th in line.

He just needs games to get back to pre injury level. But difficult to leave fatawu out 

6 hours ago, funkyrobot said:

Mads

Faes Vestergaard JJ

Ricky P   Winks

Fatawu Yunus KDH Mavididi
              Cannon

Hopefully this team. I'd normally go for Doyle but Justin is in form. Callum's looked a bit rusty since coming back in, seems to have lost a bit of confidence on the ball. Noticeable before the Swansea game he spent a few extra minutes after everyone had gone in pinging 40 yard balls to McAteer, good to see the commitment.

Hoping the Daka selection last time was just to take advantage of their high line, Cannon looks a lot sharper around goal, always on the shoulder too.

• Like 1

Just now, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Surely it will be Daka starting. Plymouth played a high press against us when Schumacher was their manager as there was space in behind.

Now he's taken over at stoke he could potentially play the same way so it points towards Daka starting.

Would be nice to have a striker on the pitch though :ph34r:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Surely it will be Daka starting. Plymouth played a high press against us when Schumacher was their manager as there was space in behind.

Now he's taken over at stoke he could potentially play the same way so it points towards Daka starting.

Hope so, Plymouth couldn't deal with him in December nor could Swansea on Tuesday.

• Like 1

I’m pretty sure I’m correct in saying, this is our first league game away at Stoke since that 0-0 draw? When they ran on the pitch to rub it in.

Well since then we’ve both had relegations, but one of us has won 3 league titles, including the big one! The fa cup, the community shield and had a champions league 1/4 final and another European semi.

Despite all that, I’d still love to batter them today, just to completely be at ease with that memory.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

I’m pretty sure I’m correct in saying, this is our first league game away at Stoke since that 0-0 draw? When they ran on the pitch to rub it in.

Well since then we’ve both had relegations, but one of us has won 3 league titles, including the big one! The fa cup, the community shield and had a champions league 1/4 final and another European semi.

Despite all that, I’d still love to batter them today, just to completely be at ease with that memory.

No, we have had other games against them since then, Ulloa winner 1 0,  also remember Iborra scoring against them, the game where Vardy got sent off early in the 1st half and the ref that day booked virtually our whole team.

Forget January.  We know the team we have, now we need to back them all the way till the end

and not to leave in the 85 minutes at home games!!! 

Let's get out of this league and win as many games as possible. 

Enzo - you have my backing! Let's do this. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

No, we have had other games against them since then, Ulloa winner 1 0,  also remember Iborra scoring against them, the game where Vardy got sent off early in the 1st half and the ref that day booked virtually our whole team.

Okay so ignore my post, we’ve played them loads 😂 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

How did that tactic work out for him, remind me.. 🙄