Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Stoke Away - 3rd February - 15:00

I think this most weeks as this league is tripe,  but we've got to be beating these. Just need to cut out the silly mistakes and stop dropping the tempo when we have the opposition on the ropes. Go for the jugular, we know we need at least a 2 goal lead heading into the last 10 mins 

2 hours ago, Bert said:

He works so hard. But his end product has always been very questionable for me. 

Think he was great up until his injury. Hasn't quite rediscovered that early form yet but it's his first full season, give it time 

• Like 3

I do think that 3 points here is pretty important looking at Southampton’s upcoming fixtures which are against struggling teams around the bottom of the table where ours include Boro who we lost against and Leeds…

8 hours ago, adejo92 said:

He does work hard, granted, but he just seems completely void of any idea / confidence or ability when actually on the ball.

I'm convinced there's other lads from the academy that would also work hard but actually provide some form of attacking threat.

He was completely absent today.

Both him and Stephy looked cold and bored standing on the touchline while the back 5 passed amongst themselves. They were completely isolated apart from short bursts.

Guest glasgowfox
12 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

Probably win this. Likely be utterly boring again and far closer than it needs to be. Wish Enzo would just trust the players and let them cut loose a bit. 

Dare you to post this in the Enzo thread :dunno:

Well, like every game this season, this has the potential to be a tight affair - and will, like every game this season, it seems, probably come down to whether we take our chances or not.

Forget about the pace of the game, or the possession debate, what matters is whether our strikers can find some more consistency in front of the goal - some horrible misses in our last game, but so many well crafted chances.

I really want to see yunus in for praet - with him and KDH both able to carry the ball it should free up acres of space for our wide men - for me that pairing, along with the return of Fatawu and Cannon could be the start of a good run of far more energetic and dynamic performances. It feels like, even when we had ndidi, that was what was missing - and i just love yunus' energy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

A win on Saturday brings us to 72 points. 

72 points on average on the last ten seasons gets you in the playoffs

With this in mind, I can't believe the club aren't doing everything they can to get Kermogent in on a short term deal.

19 hours ago, adejo92 said:

If we change anything, please lord can it be Fatawu for McAteer.

Home grown sentiment is lovely but Christ he's sh1t.

It’s gratious crap from you…

Mcateer like Fatawu is learning his trade. Fatawu granted is a better

on ball tecki ,but doesn’t devalue  Mcateer input & he ain’t shit..FFs.

5 hours ago, Lillehamring said:

Well, like every game this season, this has the potential to be a tight affair - and will, like every game this season, it seems, probably come down to whether we take our chances or not.

Forget about the pace of the game, or the possession debate, what matters is whether our strikers can find some more consistency in front of the goal - some horrible misses in our last game, but so many well crafted chances.

I really want to see yunus in for praet - with him and KDH both able to carry the ball it should free up acres of space for our wide men - for me that pairing, along with the return of Fatawu and Cannon could be the start of a good run of far more energetic and dynamic performances. It feels like, even when we had ndidi, that was what was missing - and i just love yunus' energy.

Agree..Fatawu,with Cannon Mavididi,will help KdH and Akgu open up space.

Just wishfull thinking,is this our first 5-0 win

• Like 1

Hermansen

Ricardo Faes Vestegaard Justin

Winks

Akgun.        KDH

Fatawu.                          Mavididi

Daka

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

It’s gratious crap from you…

Mcateer like Fatawu is learning his trade. Fatawu granted is a better

on ball tecki ,but doesn’t devalue  Mcateer input & he ain’t shit..FFs.

Can't even decipher that but yeah, sounds like a good movie, will give it a go.

Edited by adejo92