Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Stoke City (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, lnkstern said:

My god, do not visit the oatcake fanzine forum!  Rarely seen a more negative match thread.

I've been following it and I would characterize it not so much as manic-depressive, as realistic-depressive.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lnkstern said:

My god, do not visit the oatcake fanzine forum!  Rarely seen a more negative match thread.

Is it not the usual 'it's leicester ffs' or 'we've fallen so far we lose to leicester'

Like bar about 4 years in their entire history they've not been dwarfed by us 

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

Is it not the usual 'it's leicester ffs' or 'we've fallen so far we lose to leicester'

Like bar about 4 years in their entire history they've not been dwarfed by us 

I haven't perused the entire thread, but many comments are of this ilk:

"We're sh*t."

"Our defenders don't even seem to care."

"Why do I support this club?"

"Same crap, over and over."

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, lnkstern said:

Was talking to a friend today. He mentioned (and I agreed) that Stoke are going through what we went through pre-League One relegation. To be fair, that was one miserable period!

This Glen chap answering the question of what can the manager do to pick these players up as this will really hurt…he’s like yes it will be a real struggle they will be so down and will be a sombre week….seriously WTAF 😂 

He will say we just got beat by the league champions we won’t be playing them every week so pick ya lips up and let’s look to the next game..has Glen not seen where Stoke are in the league 😂