Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Stoke City (A) Match Thread

16 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

I hope so, it’s always a risk bringing through young players at the top level so hopefully him and some of the others can get game time in the coming months as we need all the cover we can get next season if we go up. Plus it’s bloody exciting when you’ve got a young gem on your hands, sounds like he’s got the potential to go places if we develop him right 

All very true, plus it saves the Club a lot of money which can help get us out of Debt sooner. We have a few great Develoment pospects to look forward too.

Just now, James_lcfc said:

Yep. But both were better in the first fixture.

Stoke the worst across the two…so far.

Although it was only 1-0, I thought Bristol was by far the worst i have seen.  Parked the bus and offered nothing. 

Stoke went man for man and whilst that was naive, at least they showed some energy and gave it a go. They could have parked the bus today and could have come out much better doing so. For that reason, i don't think they were the worst we have seen all season. 

6 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Although it was only 1-0, I thought Bristol was by far the worst i have seen.  Parked the bus and offered nothing. 

Stoke went man for man and whilst that was naive, at least they showed some energy and gave it a go. They could have parked the bus today and could have come out much better doing so. For that reason, i don't think they were the worst we have seen all season. 

Stoke did exactly the same at our place??

They are the worst by quite a long way.

(…I may still be bitter about the ‘08 game, but I’m willing to die on this hill!)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, CaliFOXnia said:

I’m not sure Abdul has ever even scored one of these cut in on his left and try and bend it in training, never mind a game! 😂

Ones got to fly in soon, surely?! 

Him n Stephi will try it 5 times one match, and they will all go in..