Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Stoke City (A) Match Thread

I know it's controversial but I really do worry that Daka looks like a pub player at Championsip level sometimes. Yes he's an athlete and will get some goals if he plays every games but I find him frustrating at times. 

Mcateer at 8 is interesting. Alves is being tried there too. If they both make the grade in that position they could play together rather than one of them keeping the other out the side when Alves is ready. The more local lads in the team the better. As The Mandalorian says, ‘This is the way’. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HitchinFox said:

I love watching the way we play. So measured and controlled, the way we look for chinks in the armour and also look to move the opposition in a certain way. Like chess.

I'm sorry, but anyone saying this is boring should probably start following another club - or even better, a different sport.

Absolutely. It’s extremely clever modern football. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bordersfox said:

Could you tell me how to set an alert on a players name :ph34r:

It's just that predictable that people will chirp up about one or two players if they dare not do something perfect tbh mate. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, HitchinFox said:

I love watching the way we play. So measured and controlled, the way we look for chinks in the armour and also look to move the opposition in a certain way. Like chess.

I'm sorry, but anyone saying this is boring should probably start following another club - or even better, a different sport.

That is refreshing to read in here. Was beginning to think our fanbase was almost as bad as Spurs’

• Thanks 1