Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Stoke City (A) Match Thread

Just now, Finnegan said:

Few minutes ago he dropped in, took a pass from Hermansen first time brilliantly, turned and pinged an absolute beaut thirty yards to Mavididi. 

If Cannon did that most of this place would be wanking themselves silly calling him the next Messi. 

Standard though mate, fair enough if folk want to criticise when he is shite but it's the silence when he's good that's annoying. Justin has the same issue.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, HitchinFox said:

I love watching the way we play. So measured and controlled, the way we look for chinks in the armour and also look to move the opposition in a certain way. Like chess.

I'm sorry, but anyone saying this is boring should probably start following another club - or even better, a different sport.

Couldn't agree more.  We are on target for one of the most successful seasons in the club's history with 22 wins out of 29 matches and people are still unhappy.  Some fans have very short memories given some of the sh1t we were subjected to last season.  Hoofball is history. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tommy Fresh said:

Standard though mate, fair enough if folk want to criticise when he is shite but it's the silence when he's good that's annoying. Justin has the same issue.

Even the criticism is stupid a lot of the time. 

Someone just called him fvcking shit for not scoring that header from a Fatawu cross that was clearly just miles too far out of reach for him. 

Like the bar is he apparently performs near miracles or he's shit. 

• Like 1

Just now, Finnegan said:

Few minutes ago he dropped in, took a pass from Hermansen first time brilliantly, turned and pinged an absolute beaut thirty yards to Mavididi. 

If Cannon did that most of this place would be wanking themselves silly calling him the next Messi. 

People don’t see that mate, and that makes it even more frustrating when they get on here and have a pop instantly when he misses a near impossible chance at the back post.. 😂

Proof is in the pudding for me, it’s no coincidence that we look a million miles better as a side when he plays. 

And as I’m typing, 1-0, DAKA 💥

8 minutes ago, HitchinFox said:

I love watching the way we play. So measured and controlled, the way we look for chinks in the armour and also look to move the opposition in a certain way. Like chess.

I'm sorry, but anyone saying this is boring should probably start following another club - or even better, a different sport.

Yeah that's when we're looking to go 1 up. It's when we're winning we pass it sideways and backwards.