Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Stoke (A) 0-5 -- Post-Match Thread

14 minutes ago, Feed The Yak!! said:

40 yard hoofs up the field:
Stoke 34 - 1 Leicester

How many times must Enzo get absolutely schooled in the art of proper out-of-your-seat English football before Top sees sense and gets rid??

I have to be honest that one "40 yard hoof up the field" we did is the only thing I enjoyed about this match.

Stoke had 34, there fans will be buzzing tonight. :angry:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Out Foxed said:

some people are genuinely ****ed in the head

how do you live your life being that negative...must be a drain

Some people are liable to take silly posts a bit seriously.  I called someone out in the match thread for moaning about Coady.  On the match thread in a match we won 5-0.  

So I made a bit of sarcastic comment here.  I mean, it's pretty bloody obvious I wasn't being serious.

Everyone take a chill pill :beer:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

When we were 2-0 up we were still getting the ball forward fairly quickly at the right opportunity which was nice to see. Not really seen that much this season. We found the perfect balance of Enzo ball and being adventurous. Long may it continue. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

Mate it was a joke.  You simply must contextualise my posts with my other posts you great goose..

Really ... I need to read your other posts to work out that you're joking. 

Bullshit !!!

Just now, gurru991 said:

Really ... I need to read your other posts to work out that you're joking. 

Bullshit !!!

considering some berk was saying the same thing in the match thread. i find it hard to believe. 

1 minute ago, Collymore said:

When we were 2-0 up we were still getting the ball forward fairly quickly at the right opportunity which was nice to see. Not really seen that much this season. We found the perfect balance of Enzo ball and being adventurous. Long may it continue. 

And at times the camera panned over to Enzo who was annoyed when we weren't getting up quickly. I am pretty sure he want quicker transitions too when we are in front. 

Very nice and impressive win!

Some beautiful goals too, a mixture of goals, well worked and counter attacks!

A mix! ****ing glorious!

Perhaps it says more about Stoke but it felt like a complete, 'full' performance, there didn't appear to be the lull we've been experiencing recently, front footed throughout and in my eyes 'controlled' every minute of the match.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Good performance but they were comfortably the worst team we've played. 

Think that might be our best 11 that started today. Really impressed with McAteer at 8.

I agree... I've wanted to see him play as an 8 for a while now.   Our academy is producing talent !!!