Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Stoke (A) 0-5 -- Post-Match Thread

1 minute ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

We were much more assertive in attack today. Hitting the burners when required. Rather than stuck in 3rd gear. No surprises it yielded a big score line. Really enjoyable to watch. We have weapons all over the pitch. 

We have weapons in the fan base as well :ph34r:

Neh, thought we looked particularly sharp on the break as well, incisive.  

11 minutes ago, Shamomoa said:

I do feel sorry for coady tbh because he should be a regular! But I'm sure he's still great to have In the group, massive statement to bring Nelson on today though instead of coady!

definitely......now we need more games for him and lets have a look at braybrooke too

1 minute ago, Bordersfox said:

We have weapons in the fan base as well :ph34r:

Neh, thought we looked particularly sharp on the break as well, incisive.  

Seems so, which is a shame. Agree, we looked sharp in slower build, sharp in transition, sharp on more direct counters, little more we could have wanted beyond a more greedy goal count.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

👏👏👏👏👏. Such a statement result after the events of this week. Bizarre shout-out for ……… Liam Moore!! Think he’s been superb the bits I’ve heard on RL. Comfortably the best ‘expert’ they’ve had in ages. 

Yes, I've listened post match. Quite a bright analysis. If it weren't for the current Sky love-in for inarticulate morons (which makes you wonder what people look for in their commentators!) you'd say he'd have a career ahead of him in punditry.

• Like 1

That was a great watch. Fast purposeful passing, passion from the players who chased every ball, and to win any game 5-0 away from home is outstanding. Mads only had one save to make and he did it brilliantly. A clean sheet to bury that monkey but the best part of the game was watching it with 30 mins to go knowing that the game was won and there was no need to kick furniture around my kitchen.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Scanchez said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with the result. It's just I think Enzo could have mixed it up a bit.

A few more backheels.

I like those step-over things too. Why not more of those?

Couldn't Hermansen do that spinny thing with the ball on his finger? Like basketball players do.

Like I say, happy with the points but Enzo has work to do.

This can't go on.

We need to be entertained. That's why we pay for our tickets.

Well, I don't. Not been to a game in ages but you get my point.

Daka and Fatawu need to syncronise their somersaults. Absolutely pathetic that they are 1/2 second out with each other.  Call that entertainment :) 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Seems so, which is a shame. Agree, we looked sharp in slower build, sharp in transition, sharp on more direct counters, little more we could have wanted beyond a more greedy goal count.

Yep.  Stoke were poor, but we were absolutely superb.   The front three just looked a cut above frankly.  Winks, KDH, Kasey excellent as well.  

Even Mads with a brilliant save.  

You can pretty much go through the whole team and find loads of positives.  

• Like 1

Just now, Bordersfox said:

Yep.  Stoke were poor, but we were absolutely superb.   The front three just looked a cut above frankly.  Winks, KDH, Kasey excellent as well.  

Even Mads with a brilliant save.  

You can pretty much go through the whole team and find loads of positives.  

But what about Coady?

• Haha 1