Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Stoke (A) 0-5 -- Post-Match Thread

Leicester City boss Enzo Maresca was unsurprisingly delighted with the 5-0 win against Stoke, but he was quick to demand even more of his players during his post-match interview with BBC Radio Leicester.

"I'm happy because we won the game, we scored five goals and finally kept a clean sheet. Many times we have come close, but we have conceded goals at the end.

"I was very happy with the first half hour, where I think the team was unbelievable, they played very good in the way we want to play, creating chances.

"The second half we continued the same way that we started the first half.

"There are many things to improve, absolutely, but when you play the way we did today we are very happy.

"The reason they played so good is because they played in the way we expected, so what we prepared, solutions and space, we found it.

"Today we were just focused on the game, not about making any statements."

• Like 2

Great result totally dominated, Stoke didn't have any answers and were well beaten.

Our Fans in the away end were great, I sat in with the Stoke fans, mate sorted me a ticket, alot of empty seats, some mild abuse to their own players, overheard a group of young lads behind me saying Leicester were a different level...  enjoy the weekend everyone 🦊👍

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Good performance but they were comfortably the worst team we've played. 

Think that might be our best 11 that started today. Really impressed with McAteer at 8.

I'd agree, only agruement JJ or Doyle?