Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Stoke (A) 0-5 -- Post-Match Thread

1 minute ago, Chelmofox said:

We make teams look poor. Why do we have to keep going through this. 

I think it’s a bit of both today, yes we were in full flow and moved them around very well, but they were poor (and their tactics were a mistake)

This is driving me nuts. Never found a bloody working stream, only followed the game via match thread. Sitting here refreshing youtube for the goals, and then the club updates their channel - with interviews.

CAN I SEE THE BLOODY FOOTBALL PLEASE, I'VE BOUGHT EVER LEGAL MEANS OF DOING SO IN THIS COUNTRY.

Would actually be easier if I was sitting in a foreign country, then the club will take your tenner and let you watch.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

Haha seriously? 

Yes. 😂

Also ‘Hamza Choudhury, he drinks when he wants.’

Obviously, I’m not advocating drink driving before someone on here puts me right, but was funny in the context of a terrace chant.

Edited by Drew Peacock
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, orangecity23 said:

This is driving me nuts. Never found a bloody working stream, only followed the game via match thread. Sitting here refreshing youtube for the goals, and then the club updates their channel - with interviews.

CAN I SEE THE BLOODY FOOTBALL PLEASE, I'VE BOUGHT EVER LEGAL MEANS OF DOING SO IN THIS COUNTRY.

Would actually be easier if I was sitting in a foreign country, then the club will take your tenner and let you watch.

They’re all up on sky sports app/website . The highlights 

Edited by Mickyblueeyes
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, inckley fox said:

Yes, I've listened post match. Quite a bright analysis. If it weren't for the current Sky love-in for inarticulate morons (which makes you wonder what people look for in their commentators!) you'd say he'd have a career ahead of him in punditry.

Agreed. He’s eloquent, articulate and succinct. Enjoyed his input enormously. Really like McAnuff, too. Both have bright futures in punditry, methinks. 

2 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

How come Vesty was subbed at HT? Did he pick up an injury?

No…. We were winning and cruising….

Just a further opportunity to blood Nelson who’s likely to be starting soon based on current progress 

42 minutes ago, orangecity23 said:

reddit football streams.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jonny_wright said:

We’ve won these games at a canter really this season. It’s been vs the top 6/8 where the issues have come. We are top cause we dispach the bottom 14/16 teams with ease 

You can't win them all kid, we got beat by Boro and Sheff Weds who are in the bottom half plus 2 draws against Ipswitch in the last minute.

That leaves 2 losses and 1 draw against the top 6/8 not that bad is it really.

but weve struggled. 

Edited by whoareyaaa

47 minutes ago, orangecity23 said:

Fawanews is your friend 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

You can't win them all kid, we got beat by Boro and Sheff Weds who are in the bottom half

Boro at the time were 7th, and we drew with sheff weds, a real smash and grab sucker punch….. but it’s true with all leagues, the teams that can beat 80% of the teams in the division will win the title… hopefully it won’t come down to the Leeds & Southampton games