Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Watford A.. up next.

Depending on Vestergaard injury, even if it’s not serious, maybe not a bad time to give him a week off, but I’d bring in Nelson. I would go with Justin over Doyle for this game, not to say Doyle hasn’t played well in the last couple.

I think I’d also bring in Yunus from

the start over McAteer and then despite Cannon and Vardy looking really good, in the way we want to play Daka is the best option for us.

Hermansen 

Ricardo

Nelson

Faes

Justin

Winks

KDH

Yunus

Fatawu

Daka

Mavididi

• Like 4

I don’t I will ever list or predict a foxes side again

so long as Enzo is here…
He does it is own way,uses the squad to the best

abilities he sees fit for purpose in the individual games

or,what player he decides worth trying just to see what

an individual or group of players can do trying various ways within

his system against different opponents.He trusts his whole squad,he

doesnt believe,this player or that player are weaker choices,but each one

b rings for him something different to the system

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 2

Genuinely don't think this entirely home grown squad would get obliterated by a Watford or similar champo team.

Great to see that 8 of these have had first team games this season, when for years we have only had scraps coming through in a meaningful way. Would still be nice for an home grown striker to emerge. Nothin like it. 

(Maswanhise would be false 9 by the way)

Stolarcyzyk

Cover Nelson Godsmark-Ford L.Thomas

Choudhury

Mcateer Alves KDH Wanya-Marcal

Maswanhise

Subs: Raikhy, Young, Braybrooke, S.Thomas, Briggs, Popov

43 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

I don't understand the Coady hate. 

He was out injured. Lerch got the nod and can pass quite well but not run at all. 

There is nothing to suggest (as far as i can see) that we wouldn't win, and probably play slightly quicker, if a combo of Coady and Faes or Nelson and Faes were to play. 

I think we'd give the ball away slightly more, but we would also have slightly more recovery pace to atone for those errors. 

I don't think it's hate , more to do with not really seeing too much of him as Vesty and Faes have being doing so well.

I wouldn't judge him on the few cameos we've seen of him. With a run of games he'd be much better than we've seen.

I watched him for Everton and thought he was one of their better players and I was delighted when we signed him.

He may well move on in the Summer due to Nelson progress, who knows only Enzo if he wants him next season.

Equally he'd do a job here if called upon.