Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Watford A.. up next.

We will win comfortably after 20 mins,where Watford will push

and probe for decent openings,and will get off some testing shots..

I believe the rest of the season will present us with difficult

games and moments,,we will drop points,but we will stay ahead of

the game…

How we have presented ourselves after Coventry, shows me we are equipped

from now for everything …Enzo’s system and single ideology is a cut above the rest,

and he tweaks in the right places. No Plan A,B or C, just the next version of A switches in…The  subs will be his call,according to what he wants to see or

challenge..

• Like 1

8 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

We will win comfortably after 20 mins,where Watford will push

and probe for decent openings,and will get off some testing shots..

I believe the rest of the season will present us with difficult

games and moments,,we will drop points,but we will stay ahead of

the game…

How we have presented ourselves after Coventry, shows me we are equipped

from now for everything …Enzo’s system and single ideology is a cut above the rest,

and he tweaks in the right places. No Plan A,B or C, just the next version of A switches in…The  subs will be his call,according to what he wants to see or

challenge..

Yes I agree, The system is not going to change only the personnel within the system. Why should it it's working perfectly.

Your never going to win every game, But while your winning more than you lose that's fine.

It should be an exciting run in to the finish of the league where ever we finish.

21 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I feel this could be a definition week for three at the top. I just feel someone will slip up tomorrow or Tuesday. Hopefully it isn’t us. 

Can see Ipswich slipping up at home to West Brom. Leeds and Southampton have relatively easy fixtures at home, which they should win. Our game against Watford, I would expect us to beat them by a 2 goal margin.

Watford never seems an easy place to go. Whilst we have had the odd good win (off Wood’s face 3-0 game) , we have had the Deeney day, a defeat on Rodgers (1st?) game and the last minute equaliser on the Covid return. We seem to have had the better results at home against them in the last number of years. 

If we win comfortably tomorrow, it is down to this side showing how good they are and not because Watford is an easy place to go. A win and any win will be a fantastic result given that Leeds and Southampton have absolutely bankers at home and will both pick up 3 points tomorrow. 

• Like 3

Another 5-1 win like last time we played there please (although get a clean sheet this time)

Last time we played here was the beginning of a big part of our relegation - Danny Ward’s first league start for us

• Like 1

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

If we're on it then there's every chance we will dick these.

Watford strike me as another one of those teams with little have little backbone who will roll over if we can bag early.

Seen some Watford fans a bit worried about how tired their team is getting as well - made even worse by them expecting to spend most of the game chasing the ball

Could be one where even if it is quiet the first half we will run riot in the last 20-30 minutes

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Seen some Watford fans a bit worried about how tired their team is getting as well - made even worse by them expecting to spend most of the game chasing the ball

Could be one where even if it is quiet the first half we will run riot in the last 20-30 minutes

I'd like to think i've built a good reputation for being pessimistic (or realistic as I like to call it :ph34r:)

Like you say though, reading Watford opinions, it just strikes me as a game that their players will just want to get over and done with. 

Watch them pull out a Coventry style performance now full of grit and steel lol

2 teams will have near on untouchable performances until the end of the season…

Southampton & Leicester…

Ipswich can prove their credentials this weekend and join us on long runs

Leeds can and have always that squad that can walk these 16 games,but also drop unexpected points.

So I still predict a 4 team battle glorious,each weekend will bring slight gains and losses,but we 4 have some quality So it will need several drop points to see who has lost the full bragging rights,many tip Ipswich but a loss or draw this weekend

wont yet be defining..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

2 teams will have near on untouchable performances until the end of the season…

Southampton & Leicester…

Ipswich can prove their credentials this weekend and join us on long runs

Leeds can and have always that squad that can walk these 16 games,but also drop unexpected points.

So I still predict a 4 team battle glorious,each weekend will bring slight gains and losses,but we 4 have some quality So it will need several drop points to see who has lost the full bragging rights,many tip Ipswich but a loss or draw this weekend

wont yet be defining..

I hope we win 5 nil and every good player from Ipswich, Southampton and Leeds get unfortunate 16 game muscle injuries meaning their clubs don't get a single point between now and the end of the season.