Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Watford A.. up next.

1 hour ago, FosseSpark said:

I don't understand the Coady hate. 

He was out injured. Lerch got the nod and can pass quite well but not run at all. 

There is nothing to suggest (as far as i can see) that we wouldn't win, and probably play slightly quicker, if a combo of Coady and Faes or Nelson and Faes were to play. 

I think we'd give the ball away slightly more, but we would also have slightly more recovery pace to atone for those errors. 

Where's the hate? He's justifiably behind Vestergaard in the pecking order and Nelson has looked very impressive in the time he's been given so far, that's all. Also, if you're looking to add recovery pace to your back line then Coady is categorically not your man.

2 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

I don’t think you will have much  to worry about next week .

Cardiff made us look pretty toothless yesterday and we will probably get caught out trying to play out from the back .

Where's the best pubs for mixed fans these days? Failing that, what are the current away ones? Last time it was a shitty Wetherspoons, take it or leave it. 

7 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Cardiff made us look pretty toothless yesterday and we will probably get caught out trying to play out from the back .

Is Endean fit for this one?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, l444ry said:

Where's the best pubs for mixed fans these days? Failing that, what are the current away ones? Last time it was a shitty Wetherspoons, take it or leave it. 

Oddfellows around the corner from the ground is for away fans .

Just re- opened .

For mixed pubs the ones in the High Street as you say .

Edited by Super_horns
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FosseSpark said:

I don't understand the Coady hate

He was out injured. Lerch got the nod and can pass quite well but not run at all. 

There is nothing to suggest (as far as i can see) that we wouldn't win, and probably play slightly quicker, if a combo of Coady and Faes or Nelson and Faes were to play. 

I think we'd give the ball away slightly more, but we would also have slightly more recovery pace to atone for those errors. 

Where’s the hate?

Unexpectedly Vestergaard has made himself undroppable in Enzo’s System. Faes is having a very good season. Personally I’d like to see more of Nelson and give him games, as he may be the future. 

Coady was unfortunate to be injured at exactly the same time that a team was establishing itself as the best in the league. You’re not going to tinker with that too much unless the case for a change becomes quite compelling 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

For once, i hope your right.

Just now, Jobyfox said:

Where’s the hate?

Unexpectedly Vestergaard has made himself undroppable in Enzo’s System. Faes is having a very good season. Personally I’d like to see more of Nelson and give him games, as he may be the future. 

Coady was unfortunate to be injured at exactly the same time that a team was establishing itself as the best in the league. You’re not going to tinker with that too much unless the case for a change becomes quite compelling 

Just seen quite a few comments insinuating he's rubbish or not good enough for the team of late. Which are well wide of the mark. If he played 4 or 5 games on the trot. He'd be bossing the backline, is quicker than Vestegaard and passes brilliantly.

43 minutes ago, l444ry said:

Well, If you go down to Willow Farm to look for butterflies, flutterbyes, gutterflies - Open your eyes, it's full of surprise
Everyone lies like the fox on the rocks. And the musical box

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, SpacedX said:

Well, If you go down to Willow Farm to look for butterflies, flutterbyes, gutterflies - Open your eyes, it's full of surprise

Think that will go over a fair few heads.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, SpacedX said:

13 minutes ago, Out Foxed said:

mum and dad will get it

Happy as fish gorgeous as geese and wonderfully clean in the morning. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If Enzo has found those couple of strong variants that makes up our squad,and the players are accepting their roles within the system…

Have we found our untouchable moment,where neither …M’borough,Southampton,Leeds,Hull cannot any longer pss on our parade…

OR WILL football have its humerous ways with us…

On 04/02/2024 at 13:55, Trav Le Bleu said:

Southampton and Leeds are at home to bottom 4 teams. Makes this all the more important, but those two teams will be making practically every game a "must win" game.

On 04/02/2024 at 14:25, Clever Fox said:

To keep the pressure off ourselves we need to be winning these games. 

Plus it must be pissing off Leeds Ipswich and Southampton.

The pressure we create,by being still well ahead,

popping up again with out last 2 wins…

puts more pressure on the chasers….keep seeing we still

have all the answers and belief through our whole squad,

no matter who Enzo selects,we have no weak positions…

Bottom half teams bring their own challenge,and now at this time of

year,they have 3 caps they can still grab for their fans,we have already

played a couple….Sh.Wednesday,and QPR I believe we all have to play.

Lets not forget that chasing pack,   in our title season..

On 03/02/2024 at 23:16, Aus Fox said:

Depending on Vestergaard injury, even if it’s not serious, maybe not a bad time to give him a week off, but I’d bring in Nelson. I would go with Justin over Doyle for this game, not to say Doyle hasn’t played well in the last couple.

I think I’d also bring in Yunus from

the start over McAteer and then despite Cannon and Vardy looking really good, in the way we want to play Daka is the best option for us.

Hermansen 

Ricardo

Nelson

Faes

Justin

Winks

KDH

Yunus

Fatawu

Daka

Mavididi

Think this line up although talented is a little bit lightweight 🤔