Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Watford A.. up next.

9 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

interesting wonder if he will keep the faith with Nelson or go with Coady... 

9 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

interesting wonder if he will keep the faith with Nelson or go with Coady... 

I’ll be shocked if he doesn’t start Coady if he’s fit enough.

If he starts Nelson it’s a huge statement of belief from Enzo!

• Like 3

On 07/02/2024 at 19:28, SpacedX said:

Twice too. May 1996, I was also there. The cross from Mickey Whitlow for what resulted in Muzzy's first goal was sublime. Also remember a freezing December afternoon, not long after Christmas, losing 2-1. Smudger sored on the stroke of half-time. Looked sure to take the three points and a decent away win when in the 90th minute Colin West scored - twice. To make matters worse, the window on my Cortina jammed fully down just on to the M1. Had to drive almost the entire journey home in a blizzard. Watford had a decent team then - the likes of Barnes, Rostron, Terry, Blisset, Jackett. 

Ha, I was there when we won 2-0 with bobby smith (including his perm) scored a header right in front of me (yes I was in the watford end!) away fans were shoved round to the side on a sort of curved uncovered terrace, think it was 1980 around easter 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Has Coady only played in the centre of the 3 once? Preston at home when we won 3-0. Always seems to be put on the right of the 3 which doesn’t seem to suit him

Both FA Cup games he was in the middle of the 3

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, VG Fox said:

Ha, I was there when we won 2-0 with bobby smith (including his perm) scored a header right in front of me (yes I was in the watford end!) away fans were shoved round to the side on a sort of curved uncovered terrace, think it was 1980 around easter 

Jesus I just checked on the history tab above...it was nov 79 and it was 3-1, the only bit I got right was bobby smith scored... think I better go and get a scan:S

2 hours ago, FosseSpark said:

I hope we win 5 nil and every good player from Ipswich, Southampton and Leeds get unfortunate 16 game muscle injuries meaning their clubs don't get a single point between now and the end of the season.

Would be nice …but they will be breathing down our necks for awhile yet..

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Focus in the squad

"The mentality has been, since we came in, something that we’ve tried to create. In the Championship everyone wants to beat us, and we have dealt with that quite well

Like the bit he said the difficulty is in convincing the players that it's still difficult to win games. As soon as they stop believing that, "they stay out" (as in, get dropped.)

Sharp. Like that.