Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Watford A.. up next.

Mads

Ricardo, Faes, Nelson, Justin

Winks

Kasey KDH 

Fatawu                       Mavididi 

Cannon 

I accept Akgun and Daka are worthy of starting too 

COYB 

The fact that we have Coady, Nelson Souttar and Doyle in reserve of what has been our starting back 4 of Ricardo, Faes, Lurch and Justin is why other teams think we've doped the division.

Arguably our reserve 4 could be a premier league starting defence.

1 minute ago, Adster said:

Just get IPTV. Then never have to worry about this stuff ever again. 

Indeed. I was slow to the game. But it's life changing.

In the unlikely event I ever do a Sunday newspaper magazine fluff piece a la Gregg Wallace and was asked 'best purchase or investment', answer is 'dodgy firestick with all the sport on'

13 minutes ago, Adster said:

Just get IPTV. Then never have to worry about this stuff ever again. 

Haven't they just started a crackdown though? Seemingly in Ireland now here? Don't know enough about it tbh though.

https://www.cordbusters.co.uk/iptv-war-ireland-shocked-when-they-knocked/

https://www.firesticktricks.com/uk-police-home-visits-pirated-iptv-users.html

17 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Indeed. I was slow to the game. But it's life changing.

In the unlikely event I ever do a Sunday newspaper magazine fluff piece a la Gregg Wallace and was asked 'best purchase or investment', answer is 'dodgy firestick with all the sport on'

How do I get on of these things? I'm not technology savvy at all.

I have an Amazon Fire Stick somewhere that I bought years ago.

15 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Haven't they just started a crackdown though? Seemingly in Ireland now here? Don't know enough about it tbh though.

https://www.cordbusters.co.uk/iptv-war-ireland-shocked-when-they-knocked/

https://www.firesticktricks.com/uk-police-home-visits-pirated-iptv-users.html

They started a ‘crackdown’ about 5 years ago and now more people use it then ever. They’d be after the people that supply it making thousands, not Joe bloggs paying his £50

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Scanchez said:

How do I get on of these things? I'm not technology savvy at all.

I have an Amazon Fire Stick somewhere that I bought years ago.

Mate, I'm like you total tech dunderhead. Get yourself a newer firestick I guess for 30 quid and someone on here more tech savvy than me will give you a link to a provider then you just do a step by step thing of downloading an app onto the firestick. 

• Thanks 1

Surprised nobody has mentioned the possibility of putting Doyle in the Vestegaard role. He seems to largely share the same strengths and weaknesses of the Dane, with possibly his biggest weakness being knowing where to cover down the left when transitioning, which wouldn't be a problem if he's playing centrally. Although happy to see Nelson in that position too. Not particularly interested in seeing Coady in there. Ultimately he's on his way down whilst Nelson is on the way up. There's no potential to develop in Conor, so it's an opportunity to bed in and improve the youngster instead.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Surprised nobody has mentioned the possibility of putting Doyle in the Vestegaard role. He seems to largely share the same strengths and weaknesses of the Dane, with possibly his biggest weakness being knowing where to cover down the left when transitioning, which wouldn't be a problem if he's playing centrally. Although happy to see Nelson in that position too. Not particularly interested in seeing Coady in there. Ultimately he's on his way down whilst Nelson is on the way up. There's no potential to develop in Conor, so it's an opportunity to bed in and improve the youngster instead.

Only bit that grates me there is we spent £10m on Coady which has prevented us signing any of the midfield targets we had. 20/20 hindsight I suppose as Enzo was probably told Lurch was a goner. But still makes it feel like we need our moneys worth out of the signing.