Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
niyaminski

Singing Section Updates

5 hours ago, 00rawat said:

Ah my bad just seen that now when I whent back on, so whereabouts in G1 top, middle or bottom, or does it matter? 

At the top is your best bet for standing right now. Hopefully over time this develops down the block.

13 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

98 people were moved two seasons ago.

It appears the club won’t expand this area now due unhappy emails Jim got at the time from them. 
Now id comfortably say not all 98 emailed. 

I would also say he got well over 98 emails regarding the loyalty tax, still ploughed on with that though.

Good point

Pathetic from them

The club from the outside still seems exceptionally nervous of the singing section despite its clear success. 

Apart from the mid manager twonks they have in place do we know the reason for their hesitancy to fully endorse and god forbid encourage. 

Is it still a trial? 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Nolucklcfc said:

It is fair enough but I find it odd that as a club we don’t have more fans that are willing to vocally back the team. Section should have 2/3k 

I think it comes back to the configuration of the ground. The section would likely be that whole corner if it was the only place for standing fans to gather, but there’s obviously L1 and P blocks as well as those who stand at the back between SK1-SK4.

40 minutes ago, AlexFT said:

I think it comes back to the configuration of the ground. The section would likely be that whole corner if it was the only place for standing fans to gather, but there’s obviously L1 and P blocks as well as those who stand at the back between SK1-SK4.

Those in L1 and P blocks can look to move closer to that area though. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Those in L1 and P blocks can look to move closer to that area though. 

Just bought a season ticket at G1 don't understand why they don't make the move closer to the section, bare in mind there so many seats free there, only reason I can think is they enjoy the banter more with the away fans,especially the L1 boys

Edited by 00rawat
  • Like 1

Looking forward to the conflict in the surrounding areas when the 'it's my seat' brigade stay and the unofficial slow creep into the area of those that want to be in the section happens. 

This is what this pathetic approach from the club will result in. 

Will be especially fun in a hard season that we have coming up. 

11 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Looking forward to the conflict in the surrounding areas when the 'it's my seat' brigade stay and the unofficial slow creep into the area of those that want to be in the section happens. 

This is what this pathetic approach from the club will result in. 

Will be especially fun in a hard season that we have coming up. 

You can see it now can't you?  

Sit down mate.......no.........cue punch up

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, RyCleary said:

Wild how it’s now season ticket only, such a shame. Where’s the best place to sit as a member? 

Some tickets are still available for members I thought? Not sure it is all season tickets unless I missed communication 

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, RyCleary said:

Wild how it’s now season ticket only, such a shame. Where’s the best place to sit as a member? 

Just over into G1Id suggest, or the lower part of SK1 just over the stairs next to the UFS lot.

Edited by SemperEadem
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Just over into G1Id suggest, or the lower part of SK1 just over the stairs next to the UFS lot.

G1 sounding like it's continually growing which is good.

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/07/2024 at 21:49, RyCleary said:

Plenty available for members still

Screenshot_20240718_091336_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

31 minutes ago, brucey said:

Plenty available for members still

Screenshot_20240718_091336_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

Ok I'm gonna bite the bullet here and risk ridicule (it doesn't take much on here) by asking the question.  

I been buying tickets here for a while, when I can get them, but never understood the large white area.  I'm assuming the greyed out seats are season ticket holders so what is the large white area? I know it says singing section but I'm assuming it's made up of season ticket holders so If these are season tickets holders too then why aren't they just greyed out like the others?  Not particularly life changing but I'd just like to know to satisfy my curiosity

Edited by rugbyblue

8 minutes ago, rugbyblue said:

Ok I'm gonna bite the bullet here and risk ridicule (it doesn't take much on here) by asking the question.  

I been buying tickets here for a while, when I can get them, but never understood the large white area.  I'm assuming the greyed out seats are season ticket holders so what is the large white area? If these were season tickets holders too then why aren't they just greyed out like the others?  Not particularly life changing but I'd just like to know to satisfy my curiosity

That's where the curve in the stadium would be. You'd only get that when trying to buy tickets in the corners 

2 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

That's where the curve in the stadium would be. You'd only get that when trying to buy tickets in the corners 

Im not even sure its that, the curve is further over to the left.

Below the box is the ambulance entrance. Where the gap continues up the stand there is no gap in reality just one side of the seats uses another turnstyle to the other.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1