Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Best goal you've seen scored against us

6 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

That was an absolute joke of a game lol they scored three absolutely unbelievable goals, two of them about a minute apart as well. Couldn't believe my eyes.

I think all the highlights available online are terrible quality but I'm sure at least two of the goals could've been saved. 

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I always wondered what Huddersfield fans thought about that game where Knockaert scored from miles out and then the scorpion kick. You just know you was never meant to win that game lol

Yeah I was thinking the same. Sometimes you just have to shrug your shoulders at it. Even the Ramsey goal this season, just an absolute piece of class. I swear Cardiff have scored some belters away here.

The Di Maria goal just adds to that whole game for me. Nobody would've given us a prayer of a result after that went in. In-fact I'm sure I heard the other night, they lost a game from 2 goals up (cannot think who to) and it was the first time since they played us.

• Like 2

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

Yeah I was thinking the same. Sometimes you just have to shrug your shoulders at it. Even the Ramsey goal this season, just an absolute piece of class. I swear Cardiff have scored some belters away here.

The Di Maria goal just adds to that whole game for me. Nobody would've given us a prayer of a result after that went in. In-fact I'm sure I heard the other night, they lost a game from 2 goals up (cannot think who to) and it was the first time since they played us.

It's almost as if Foxestalk were tasked with scripting a game and that's what we came up with lol

Vardy terrorising Rafael and Blackett, big Leo with the bullet header, Cambiasso getting the equaliser. Just perfection 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Lesta2014 said:

The di-Maria goal is the only one scored against us where I’ve thought that’s really good and felt like applauding. Proper speed of thought and skill to execute that! 

Same I had a great view of it from high up in J1. What a game that was! I had people texting me from all over the country about the result. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I went to the game with my brother and when it went in he turned to me and said we were going to win 4:3. He was wrong. Negative bastard. 

• Haha 3

Bergkamp hattrick goal and the di Maria lob are the two I was more in awe of than disappointed to concede 

I was about 10 when Bergkamp scored and I was in disbelief at what I'd seen. 

The Di Maria goal, I remember saying to my dad, 'what a goal' and thinking we were going to get mauled. 

Both goals were made all the more enjoyable by the final results 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Langston said:

No idea mate! The 4-1 against Wednesday had Chris Brunt scoring a couple if I remember right, fairly sure Rob Kelly was manager.

Hmmm, you see this is the trouble with getting older, the brain remembers strange things (or misremembers things) 😅 

I'm going to have to do some research haha. 

19 hours ago, Fox42 said:

I’be seen that Di Maria goal a thousand times and I still can’t grasp the “world class” element behind it. Never blows me away. 

Adam Clayton (0-1 vs Leeds in 2011) and Nathaniel Chalobah (1-2 vs Watford in 2013) are my picks from the top of my head.

im with you Mr42. Its good, but it isnt world class or the best goal ever seen. its a dink. 

2 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

It was sublime but imo not even his best for us. The volley over his shoulder against West brom and the finesse volley against Spurs were both better imo skill wise. He's scored some ridiculous goals for us

What an awesome goal. The only reason I would still pick the Vardy volley is because only last year it convinced my youngest that being a Leicester fan was very much the right way to go (he was making blasphemous comments about glory hunting). The Vardy goal on YouTube had an 8 year old speechless. The GOAT has delivered for many years after we retire the number 9. 

• Like 1