Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Best goal you've seen scored against us

19 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Seem to recall Danny Drinkwater scored a long range goal against us for Barnsley. 48 hours later he is recalled by Man Utd and sold to us.

Did play but didn't score.

5 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

To be honest, we cancelled all the great goals against us out after Vardy's volley against Liverpool in 15/16. That goal doesnt get the respect. It was the best goal I have ever seen (for or against) in a Leicester game.

It's made me believe there's a genuine agenda from the EPL to sweep our title season under the carpet for reasons we've discussed ad nauseum in the past few years. It doesn't even make their goal reels when they talk about stuff like "out of the blue" or "season defining" goals. They might play his streak-breaking goal because they have to when mentioning stats and records, but even that you feel is through gritted teeth.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, foxgas said:

The 1-4 against Wednesday in 2010 springs to mind. They scored three long distance worldies as I remember in a game we needed to get something from, finished up in League one.

The 4-1 with the three long distance efforts was 2006. 

The game you're thinking of that (as good as) lead to our relegation was 2008, and was 3-1. 

23 hours ago, Plastik Man said:

Bergkamp. 

Amazing goal.

Great hat trick.

Amazing comeback💙

I got back from visiting my fMum in the Dales to find my front door boarded up…. Some scroat had robbed my flat off Fosse Rd central…. 

First thing first…. Dived in through a window and found my season ticket (one thing that hadn’t been nicked)…. Met my dad and went to that game 

outrageous hatrick…. Wonderful game that will long in the memory…. I haven’t seen a better performance from an individual player against us…. The man was a genius 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, murphy said:

I've never been one to appreciate opposition goals.  They all hurt, but if I absolutely had to pick one, it would be Ben Chilwell's millimetre offside disallowed goal agianst us in The FA Cup final.  That was beautiful!

Post THE video!!!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Aguero scored a thunderbastard against us when they beat us 5-1 at the etihad.

there was also an Arsenal goal against us at the emirates which was an unbelievable team goal. Think they beat us 3-1 that night and Ozil ran the show 

If that's the goal I think it is(Aguero).. it was straight down the middle and straight at Kasper. Wasn't that good of a goal. It hitting the cross bar probably makes it better than it actually is.

4 hours ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Aguero scored a thunderbastard against us when they beat us 5-1 at the etihad.

there was also an Arsenal goal against us at the emirates which was an unbelievable team goal. Think they beat us 3-1 that night and Ozil ran the show 

Aguero scored hardly any against us for a top strikers standards, although I was stupid enough to point this out to a mate at half time of that very game when he got 4 in one half.

They were about the only goals he got against us weren't they? Think he may have got the consolation in the 1-3 actually.

41 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Aguero scored hardly any against us for a top strikers standards, although I was stupid enough to point this out to a mate at half time of that very game when he got 4 in one half.

They were about the only goals he got against us weren't they? Think he may have got the consolation in the 1-3 actually.

Vardy scored a decent one in that game 

Weirdly it was Swansea when Brendan Rogers was manager, remember they played us first game of the season and played us off the park. But one goal was just majestic the passing and build up, they were promoted that season as well. 

2 hours ago, Foxes99 said:

Weirdly it was Swansea when Brendan Rogers was manager, remember they played us first game of the season and played us off the park. But one goal was just majestic the passing and build up, they were promoted that season as well. 

That didn't happen?

We played them when Sousa was in charge of them, won 2-1 at home on the opening day (their goal coming from a corner), and lost 1-0 away.

Then when Rodgers was in charge of them we lost 2-0 away and won 2-1 at home.