Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Watford (A) Match Thread

Just now, Tuna said:

His comment was basically "shut up"

It's a forum, if your argument is shut up it's not an argument

Depends if you goading someone that they cannot find a synonym for please stop talking…..

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

His comment was basically "shut up"

It's a forum, if your argument is shut up, it's not a meaningful comment

with over 30k in comments, i'll take your professional comments into consideration 

• Haha 2

Weird sort of first half that, a few times we had the ball in really good positions, but didn’t really threaten.

Referee isn’t helping the game blowing up for absolutely everything. I’d be tempted to take Winks off at half time, I can see this referee reaching for a second yellow at the drop of a hat.

No one really standing out, maybe Praet the best player so far.

• Like 1

Not great, need more from the wingers and KDH. Haven't shown enough quality on the occasions we've attacked in transition.

Having said that we've look comfortable enough at the back, but think we'll need to up it a level 2nd half.

Attacking midfield... The two wide players have been poor. Praet is in and out of it. Nelson has been turned a few times but, apart from that, they've been alright. I'm not sure I agree with the commentators that the ref has been consistent. Overall, it just feels that we've lacked the creativity to make our superiority tell. But we're a goal up, so I shouldn't moan!