Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Watford (A) Match Thread

Just now, baldeagle said:

Don’t know if it’s the weather  it every stream I watch is just  stop start well  annoying 

The golato one works fine

Win and get back to the premier league at any cost. 

Surely that is the remit. 

Not great, need this, need that. We're 11 points clear, 14 off 3rd as it stands. 

I'm happy. Get back then pick the peanuts out the poo!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hammo said:

Unimpressive 45 despite winning. Has McAteer done a single thing right all half? He has been dreadful

Agreed McAteer has been grabs today giving the ball away lose passes, wake up McAtee FFS

• Like 1

Just now, Lcfcman2010 said:

Win and get back to the premier league at any cost. 

Surely that is the remit. 

Not great, need this, need that. We're 11 points clear, 14 off 3rd as it stands. 

I'm happy. Get back then pick the peanuts out the poo!

How'd you know about the peanuts?

Watford look better than I thought they would.

Strangely Hamer looks reasonably confident and ok with the ball at his feet.

watching the Watford stream and their commentators think the ref is overly lenient but lets the game flow, and “what chance does anyone stand when the Centre back overlaps the winger”…. They’re very impressed with our movement.

Just now, Kuredufox said:

What are his qualities apart from being able to run?

His qualities are all off the ball. Intelligence, positioning, timing of runs and defensive discipline.

On the ball he is lacking.

Just now, Kuredufox said:

What are his qualities apart from being able to run?

The only reason I think he is playing is because we are trying to showcase him somewhat in the shop window for the summer.

There is no explanation for anything else. Don't get me wrong he does run about but he's a 70/40 player and that 70 is the shite part

Referee having a big impact. He’s allowing Watford to be very physical with Daka. Some strange inconsistency with his decision making and his approach to giving the advantage seems to differ if it’s Watford. McAteer and Fatawu having scruffy games at the moment. 

• Like 1