Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Watford (A) Match Thread

Nelson in the starting 11 and Alves on the bench. Great to see when there are more experienced options he could've chose. 

Not great for Coady though. 

I worry about the lack of Vestergaard in the middle when we are playing out from the back, don't really like Faes in the middle as his touch can be hit and miss. And it's a big responsibility for Nelson if he's in the middle. 

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Odd that Yunus finally makes an impact and then gets completely ignored. Definitely don't want to commit to that permanent deal.

Hopefully that midfield works today.

Yeh I don’t think we are that keen to keep him if we go up. 

5 minutes ago, copunk said:

Stephy carrying a bit of a knock? I like Kasey but he's not a RW for me 

He did pull up with what looked like a hamstring strain against Stoke. Thought he'd be subbed but wasn't so nothing too serious :fc:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

Can’t understand getting Coady on a 3yr deal and not playing him, not got an issue with Nelson but play him in the cup game to get some experience.

Nelson’s ceiling is massive. Get him games now and he could be prem ready which will save us a lot of money. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Odd that Yunus finally makes an impact and then gets completely ignored. Definitely don't want to commit to that permanent deal.

Hopefully that midfield works today.

Would certainly prefer Yunus, bring alot more energy into the team, here's hoping Praet can be arsed today 

3 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I like Dennis Praet, but even I would have to concede I'd prefer Yunus over him given how invisible he often was against Swansea.

4 minutes ago, Noahfence said:

Bit cornered about Praet. Hopefully he decides he wants to try today instead of jogging about 

If he’s got his next deal done with Torino (or whoever), it’s useless to expect any more out of him.  But if he still needs to impress as a free agent, he might show some motivation.  He’s a skilled player for this league.

• Like 1