Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Watford (A) Match Thread

34 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Odd that Yunus finally makes an impact and then gets completely ignored. Definitely don't want to commit to that permanent deal.

Hopefully that midfield works today.

"Completely ignored" is overstating it a bit.....he's on the bench.

Decent enough line up, shame Mavs been rested but has looked a tad off it lately. 

Kacey on the left and a lazy Praet could hamper us but hopefully we'll have enough to take the points. 

Great to see Alves involved in the squad. 

Massive chance for Nelson to really stake his claim today.

Tight 2-1 win .. kdh and Mavididi (after coming on) daka to assist

35 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I like Dennis Praet, but even I would have to concede I'd prefer Yunus over him given how invisible he often was against Swansea.

I think it’s Enzo’s preference for a RF/LF combo in the 8s, no reflection on Yunus

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Simonb said:

Decent enough line up, shame Mavs been rested but has looked a tad off it lately. 

Kacey on the left and a lazy Praet could hamper us but hopefully we'll have enough to take the points. 

Great to see Alves involved in the squad. 

Massive chance for Nelson to really stake his claim today.

Tight 2-1 win .. kdh and Mavididi (after coming on) daka to assist

Why call Praet lazy he does a job better then a lot of people give him credit for

7 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

I think it’s Enzo’s preference for a RF/LF combo in the 8s, no reflection on Yunus

Either that or we're keeping the starts down so we don't meet the obligation to sign him and have a choice maybe? 

47 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Odd that Yunus finally makes an impact and then gets completely ignored. Definitely don't want to commit to that permanent deal.

Hopefully that midfield works today.

I get the feeling it's more down to having praet provide some solidity in the early stages - i rate yunus but he's a featherweight.

Just now, Lillehamring said:

I get the feeling it's more down to having praet provide some solidity in the early stages - i rate yunus but he's a featherweight.

So is Dennis, doesn't even have the intensity either that Yunus applies to make up for his slight frame.

That said, Praet at this level should be more than good enough.

• Like 1