Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nolucklcfc

Sheff wed

1 hour ago, Lincs sam said:

Ya look what happened at Hillsborough 

I'm sure Enzo will probably emphasise the point. Hopefully the players will be up for this and the draw at Hillsborough is a good reminder about taking all games as potential banana skins.

4 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

McAteer missed a horrible horrible sitter to put the game put of sight at Hillsborough, if he plays then he owes us.

I still have no idea what happened with that because I was there and didn't fathom the capabilities to watch the highlights back. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

A lot of over confidence here.

not just as simple as turning up!!!

That exactly how we came unstuck at Hillsborough. It was a flat, complacent performance and they fully deserved the point. Plus playing Faes LB!

Hoping we put them to the sword, I think they will come and press like they did at home and fancy that they can win the ball high (they did about 3 times in the first 10/15mins at Hillsborough). If they do that, I think we’ll play right through them this time and rip them a new one! Bring it on!

9 hours ago, bovril said:

Never confident when we play a team from Sheffield

Wednesday seem to be a bit of a bogey side for us. Sheff Utd I can only remember good results against so had a quick look and 8 wins and 2 draws in our last 10 meetings with them going back to 2008! But yeah Wednesday is a lot worse, 5 defeats, 4 wins and a draw in the last 10 meetings.