Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nolucklcfc

Sheff wed

29 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Abdul is finally scoring his cut in from the right left foot curler in this one. It will be in the 87th minute so stay seated :ph34r:

Micky’s seen the script :ph34r:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DesertFox said:

Thanks to general sale, I was able to get two tickets! My first live game was as a 7-year-old in 1980, and I had a season ticket through the 90s, but I moved to the US in 2001, and have only managed three games at the KP since.

This will be the first game I've been to in person since Craig Shakespeare's last game as manager!

I'm SO excited! 😃

Hope you enjoy, just don't leave at 80 minutes!!:ph34r:

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, ThumbsUp said:

How do you know about the inner workings of the club? Rudkin has people that work under him who could also be making the tea, there's no reason to target one man.

Doris told me has she was pulling on the shirt,ready to go out..:P

This won’t be as easy as some think. Since they drew with us they have took 19 points out of 39. That’s a good return for a team at the bottom. I still expect us to win by 2-0 but could be long night score early so they have to unpark the bus 

• Like 1

how many fans are sheffield bringing?

didnt they only take like 400 to Cov the other week?

3,255 tickets sold in the away end. my word our club are wronguns.

Edited by SystonFox

1 hour ago, Lesterlad said:

This won’t be as easy as some think. Since they drew with us they have took 19 points out of 39. That’s a good return for a team at the bottom. I still expect us to win by 2-0 but could be long night score early so they have to unpark the bus 

Last three weeks they’ve ended up back in the same form they were earlier on the season 

7 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

how many fans are sheffield bringing?

didnt they only take like 400 to Cov the other week?

3,255 tickets sold in the away end. my word our club are wronguns.

They took 5k Cov for the league and then drew them out two weeks later in the cup which went to replay hence 400.