Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nolucklcfc

Sheff wed

1 hour ago, TamworthFoxes said:

Plastic.

Real fans stay until the end but then hide in the toilets and have to break out of the ground.

We are top of the league and we have fans leaving after the players have done a lap of honour, it’s poor.

I have been the last fan out every game this season. 3 days I was in there once, the mrs was fuming.

In fact I’m typing this from the king power toilets.

Is that you in the next trap to me? 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, DesertFox said:

I'll stay until the very last player heads down the tunnel 😎

When I listen to the When You're Smiling post match podcast, I want there to be one fan left in the ground screaming ENZO MARESCA'S BLUE AND WHITE ARMY!!!! for the whole of the broadcast. 

Be great if that was you :worship:

• Like 1

Hermansen 

Faes - Vestergaard - Doyle

Ricardo - Winks

Fatawu - Yunus - KDH - Mavididi

Cannon

Stolarczyk / Nelson / Coady / Hamza / Praet / Alves / McAteer / Daka / Vardy

Thinking we could see a couple of changes from the weekend. Bit of rest and rotation. 

1 hour ago, ARM1968 said:

Think you could be on to something here. Giant stadium rebuild with several levels of flats built in circling the ground. Live IN the King Power. No need to leave early and beat the traffic. No need for a season ticket. Balcony overlooking the pitch. I am a fuching genius. Get it done Top. 

It's a pity this wasn't in place last season. I used to say 'If they were playing in my back garden, I wouldn't open the curtains to watch them'. 

If I lived at the stadium, I could have literally done this. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

I'm in the West Stand for this, and will be anxiously hoping for not too much added time, as my train leaves at 22.06.

If I have to leave before the end, and I get sung at by the lads, I will grin, point at my watch and do a 'choo choo train' impersonation.

The classic 22:06 to St Pancras. Everytime I take it it seems to be late and merges into the next one so nobody knows which train they have tickets for. 

19 minutes ago, bovril said:

The classic 22:06 to St Pancras. Everytime I take it it seems to be late and merges into the next one so nobody knows which train they have tickets for. 

That's where I'm going wrong... Mine is headed for Chesterfield... 

• Haha 1

Could be a pivotal one this 

Wasn't it this fixture under the lights under Pearson that put most doubts to bed interns of promotion, Knockaert goal sealed it?  and think a young Antonio scored for them.

Guest Lcfc82
7 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Talking of staying until the end. Has anyone ever tried hiding under their seat and waiting for the next matchday? 

Yeah I’m doing it now. Been here since the Swansea game.

Been applauding the groundsman doing the mowing. I’m a superfan.

9 minutes ago, Out Foxed said:

i remember the last two times we thought this

Sheff. Wednesday before Everton in our title year... Guard of honor before k. O

Was the last team that actually applauded us off the pitch after our performance.... 

15 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Talking of staying until the end. Has anyone ever tried hiding under their seat and waiting for the next matchday? 

got poked in the eye by a flag and never tried it again

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Foxes96 said:

Hermansen 

Faes - Vestergaard - Doyle

Ricardo - Winks

Fatawu - Yunus - KDH - Mavididi

Cannon

Stolarczyk / Nelson / Coady / Hamza / Praet / Alves / McAteer / Daka / Vardy

Thinking we could see a couple of changes from the weekend. Bit of rest and rotation. 

I reckon it'll be this but hamza comes in for riccy too .. rest him for boro. Wouldn't be surprised to see Coady get an outing too