Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nolucklcfc

Sheff wed

42 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He may also be cautious of how poor we were vs them before Christmas where he'd made several changes.

I'd not play Vardy, if Daka needs a rest then start Cannon.

I agree.  but ….

Daka is right in gs form at the moment,

do we break  off that run, that a striker needs…

Its sort of a fine balance..

That said we fans worry too much,

Enzo does what Enzo do…:)

1 hour ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

I'd prefer a 10 - 0 home win with at least half of them being goals of beauty like our 2nd on Saturday 

A game you can say I was there when both Daka & Vardy got hat tricks and Vesty scored from the half way line 

This is giving me serious FOMO, hate missing games

10 minutes ago, Trev3939 said:

This is giving me serious FOMO, hate missing games

Trevs probably right though the bastradr...it'll be 1-0 with a goal in the 89th minute with  a near empty stadium!!!:D

• Haha 2

Not sure Daka does need a rest, but if he does, I would like to see Cannon start with Vardy to come on in the latter stages.

There's an element that these could be a bogey team, but I do think if we play our way, and we play it well, we can steam roll these.

• Like 1

Loving all the greedy greedy fans we've got on here,

On 10/02/2024 at 17:16, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

I really, really want a game where we hit so many breaks and put loads away. I just want to hit the real hammering realms of scores. I want 9-0 again!

On 10/02/2024 at 17:17, KFS said:

10-0. Absolute shit these

On 10/02/2024 at 17:44, Unabomber said:

What’s the record championship win? 

we're such bullies 😂😂 it's class, hasn't been like this for ages😂😂😂

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Death by Football said:

I'd be very surprised if he didn't play Winks.  I would expect he just says put it behind you and we move on.

Off course he'll play Winks, I''m sure they both had a laugh about it afterwards. I'm sure Harry got some ribbing and stick in the Dressing Room after the game.

That's one for the memory books, I was there when Harry Winks committed a Howler.

It just proves even the best make mistakes.

• Like 2

Tonight is the night when Fatawu's left footed screamer goes in. Lots and lots of somersaults afterwards.  If that doesn't get people singing nothing will.

Edited by Chelmofox

20 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

I'm in the West Stand for this, and will be anxiously hoping for not too much added time, as my train leaves at 22.06.

If I have to leave before the end, and I get sung at by the lads, I will grin, point at my watch and do a 'choo choo train' impersonation.

I reckon every early leaver should get a free pass for it providing they all sing this theme as they walk out

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

I'm in the West Stand for this, and will be anxiously hoping for not too much added time, as my train leaves at 22.06.

Train times have been a problem for me all season when I've been attending night games - particularly those with an 8pm kick off.

The last train out of Leicester which has the right onward connections leaves at 10.15 which still leaves me with a 2 hour journey home. Miss the 10.15 and the next train doesn’t leave until 04.30.

I hate leaving a match early but in my place, so would anyone.