Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nolucklcfc

Sheff wed

34 minutes ago, Nickaj said:

Train times have been a problem for me all season when I've been attending night games - particularly those with an 8pm kick off.

The last train out of Leicester which has the right onward connections leaves at 10.15 which still leaves me with a 2 hour journey home. Miss the 10.15 and the next train doesn’t leave until 04.30.

I hate leaving a match early but in my place, so would anyone.

I've only ever missed the last train out of Leicester once - once... I was glad I had the money for a taxi...

6 minutes ago, talking_goldfish said:

Do we think Vestergaard plays in his one? Only issue is if he gets a yellow against these then he's out for the Leeds game. Think it resets after tonight's game so if he gets a yellow against Middlesbrough it doesn't matter for the Leeds game.

with that in mind and it only being a few days since the weekend i would be surprised if he does play. 

21 minutes ago, Noahfence said:

Had a weird vision in my sleep last night of a Fatawu hat trick of screamers and the celebrations for each got more and more acrobatic 

By the time of the 3rd goal.

flip-tumbling.gif

• Haha 1

I wonder if we see a break at the back with Coady, Nelson & Souttar all coming although granted that doesn't make good reading for the left side. I just think no point risking Vestergaard on this 1 if only just over that niggle give him 1 more game off & set for the run in.
Then when does Faes get a break, can see a rest tonight but would mean Nelson needs to be a little braver & provide the charge from the back.
Souttar probably stretching it to have him in also when Doyle/Justin rotate

2 hours ago, Nolucklcfc said:

I think to put Nelson in ahead of him is a pretty clear hint. 

Yes, I think he's preping Nelson for next season. I'm guessing Enzo did'nt really know about Nelson before he came here which is why he possibly chose Coady. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lineker's Lugs said:

I think this is going to be easier than the the people who think it won't be as easy as some people think think.  Possibly.

I like your way of thinking, i think.

53 minutes ago, 1884andforever said:

This one won’t be as straightforward as some are making out, it’s just got that feeling about it. It’s also never as simple as turning up and winning, as Enzo recently reiterated. Hoping we can put right that November game. 

Yes it will. They’re dog 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lineker's Lugs said:

I think this is going to be easier than the people who think it won't be as easy as some people think think.  Possibly.

I think you're right.

But I think it won't be as easy as some of the people who think the people who think it won't be as easy as some people think are wrong think.

I think.

• Haha 1