Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nolucklcfc

Sheff wed

Birmingham tore these apart with ease on Friday, but they butchered it every time they got to the final part.

Early goal and a trouncing would be a nice antidote to the apathetic performance we put in at their gaff.

21 minutes ago, BertFill said:

I think you're right.

But I think it won't be as easy as some of the people who think the people who think it won't be as easy as some people think are wrong think.

I think.

By Chuck Tingle

4 hours ago, talking_goldfish said:

Do we think Vestergaard plays in his one? Only issue is if he gets a yellow against these then he's out for the Leeds game. Think it resets after tonight's game so if he gets a yellow against Middlesbrough it doesn't matter for the Leeds game.

He doesn't need to play tonight, we have plenty of cover in that area at this level, so he doesn't really even need to play again this season, it won't be a big problem to us.  Might be a good opportunity tonight to assess a different pairing altogether... 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Birmingham tore these apart with ease on Friday, but they butchered it every time they got to the final part.

Early goal and a trouncing would be a nice antidote to the apathetic performance we put in at their gaff.

Butchered them but lost 2.0

One up and we fvcked it up.

The result that put us down to div 1.

Had we beat these Stoke would not have mattered.

Our record against them is not great and they have a sell out following that will give them a lift.

We will need to go 2 or 3 up to shut them up. One of the best away supports in the country.

• Like 1