Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Sheffield Wed (H) Match Thread

14 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

I think once we are back in the Prem the crowd will be a bit more lively, how many have Sheff Weds brought ? most Prem teams will sell out

We’ve been in the prem. Was shite. Sheffield Wednesday have also brought 3.4k which is more than any premier league team will bring lol

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I really enjoy Praet. I’m glad enzo isn’t outcasting him for the remainder of the campaign 

Far from it, I think Praet is nailing down that 8 role for himself, He's been excellent since getting his chance. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

He will still pelters post match no doubt. 

Same with Daka, some shining light of positivity on here will take umbridge with the way he's sat on the bench or where he's parked his car. 

The Foxes Talk way.

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

You've just caught on then... 

Nope. I’ve blocked the twat for an age, but the safe standing thread threw up his dick post from 2018 and I fancied taking a pop at the dribbling manchild for S&Gs. 😁

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We've had more than 8 shots that half surely? 

Very good performance.

The ref is heinous.

KDH, Mavididi and Praet are playing brilliantly. 

I thought so too. A lot of the good moves have resulted in Vardy being flagged to be fair so maybe that’s it…

Just now, sishades said:

According to SSN Issahaku scored our first goal.

That is his actual name isn’t it? Could be wrong but I’m sure he does have another name after Fatawu officially, it used to show as that on LiveScore as well. (You would think Sky would use the name on the team sheet though!)

2 minutes ago, Trekerz said:

We’ve been in the prem. Was shite. Sheffield Wednesday have also brought 3.4k which is more than any premier league team will bring lol

We are strolling it though, not a lot to shout about,. it;s become routine.

8 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

How bad is this ref by far the worse ive seen all season

I’m not having that, the one we had against Coventry was like a YTS who was on his first day on the job!