Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Sheffield Wed (H) Match Thread

5 minutes ago, Daggers said:

There were only two goals in the first. It’s either “another two goals” or “three more goals”, you complete spanner. 

Thank you so much for your educational lesson.

Not keen on your name calling though, completely unnecessary.

Still, a further 3 goals would be appreciated!!

• Like 1

Seeing replays of Enzo turning round to the crowd waving his arms at them in frustration after the second goal is a bit embarrassing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ARM1968 said:

Playing well. Some very good individual performances tonight. Both wingers brilliant. Praet very good too. 

Praet has been really good, taken up really good wide spaces to create room for Ricardo and stop Fatawu being doubled up on. Best showing from him since the Cov cameo on opening day 

• Like 1

Just now, Izzy said:

Seeing replays of Enzo turning round to the crowd waving his arms at them in frustration after the second goal is a bit embarrassing. 

Yea I didn't really get that tbh 😕 

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

I don't quite think it's frustration in all honesty.

Crowd has been decent for a midweek game when the opposition is doggo

That feken "SWOOOOSH" effect on these red button games gets me every time. Happily reading through the comments here on my phone at half time, TV all silent. 

Then all of a sudden...

Made me jump out of my skin. Doesn't help that I have the telly extra loud for football to "get in the mood" during games. 

• Haha 1