Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Sheffield Wed (H) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Praet's done well enough, not sure why anyone would call him out. Nobody has been as good in the second half as they were the first. No need to be, I guess.

Given the ball away a couple of times during promising buildups and overhit the pretty easy ball to Vardy. He's been fine overall though and I agree he's a bit picked on, which is inevitable because he hasn't contributed much this season.

• Like 1

Just now, Flappit said:

What, like 80% of the 2nd half? 

This half has been scrappy but as a neutral, we’ve maybe had the better chances? 

Just now, lcfcbluearmy said:

I think some people need to realise 5hat sitting back and not being as dominant because you are comfortable isn't looking shakey its just game management

We are not comfortable, ffs! lol

1 minute ago, ealingfox said:

Winks' 8th booking of the season according to flashscore, not a suspension then I don't think.

Yea I just checked that myself. I thought he was on 9 before today but says 7 on skysports 

1 minute ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

We're 2 - 0 up against 2nd bottom playing in first gear we are comfortable 

We're being dominated by a team that we should be putting away. With better quality finishing they'd have at least one goal. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

I think some people need to realise 5hat sitting back and not being as dominant because you are comfortable isn't looking shakey its just game management

It’s almost like some people don’t have brains and would be perfectly safe during a zombie apocalypse 

Edited by Daggers