Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Soumaré - Sevilla currently - They have no cash

24 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Could get them to pay £20m for Soumare and us pay £20m for Gift Orban who they want to move on. He was electric at Gent.

you honestly think the club have the brain cells for something like that?

atm 1 brain cell is trying to find the other 

10 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

I'm shit at Italian but I think it says they have a dossier on Soumaré and it's says he's shit

Is it not dosser rather than dossier - surely only one word needed - clue 4 letters 

I pray every window that we get rid of this lump and Ward 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, jonny_wright said:

I don’t know what these clubs are seeing tbh! He’s woeful 

They’re not seeing are they, just be agents .
He will not be leaving, if he does, it will be on loan with a an option that won’t be met or no option and we still pay a fair wack. He is here till his contract ends, another really poor purchase, I remember Lille’s forum couldn’t believe how much they got for him and described him as basically a nothing player. Not surprising how it has turned out. 80k aswell 😂😂

• Like 1

Looking forward to tomorrow's announcement of "Boubacary Soumare joins *insert big European club* on season long loan with an option to buy for £20m. Leicester to pay the majority of his wages".

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

"Leicester is clearly being criticised for its harshness in negotiations between clubs. Soumare wanted to come to Monaco."

Harshness is subjective though isn’t it. I thought the Porsche dealer was being harsh when I offered my 2017 Subaru Impreza up for a straight swap for a 911 and he called me a fat stupid bastard but he probably wasn’t that far away from the truth.

Important to note, not comparing Bouba to a 911.

21 minutes ago, ACF said:

Harshness is subjective though isn’t it. I thought the Porsche dealer was being harsh when I offered my 2017 Subaru Impreza up for a straight swap for a 911 and he called me a fat stupid bastard but he probably wasn’t that far away from the truth.

Important to note, not comparing Bouba to a 911.

He's more comparable to 9/11

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Haha 1