Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Soumaré - Sevilla currently - They have no cash

Release him. Cut our losses. Surely the compo has to be less than another two years worth of his exorbitant wages? 

This dude makes the Adrien Silva signing look like the deal of the century. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Release him. Cut our losses. Surely the compo has to be less than another two years worth of his exorbitant wages? 

This dude makes the Adrien Silva signing look like the deal of the century. 

He would probably want the full value of what he has left on his contract so no point trying to release him really

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

He would probably want the full value of what he has left on his contract so no point trying to release him really

Theres always a deal to be done with cash paid out up front, but I agree, if I was him I'd sit it out. 

Do you think scouts all over the continent are excited to go to their HoR or DoF telling them" look, look there'e a player in there somewhere".

Rather than a lazy midfielder that can't attack, defend or play abroad on massive wages. Even the "Trendyol Süper Lig" clubs are too smart for that.

48 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Do you think scouts all over the continent are excited to go to their HoR or DoF telling them" look, look there'e a player in there somewhere".

Rather than a lazy midfielder that can't attack, defend or play abroad on massive wages. Even the "Trendyol Süper Lig" clubs are too smart for that.

He did well in Spain last year. He just can’t handle the speed of the PL.

• Like 1

I was a big supporter of Soumaré. I thought he played really well in the Charity Shield game against Man City. However I cannot stand watching him jog after nearby players with attacking intentions. It’s like he’s in a fog and has no urgency to defend. At all. He badly needs a shot of Vardy’s aggression and a download to the brain, Matrix style, about the importance of being a team player. Get him gone and certainly off our bench so Alves can have a chance of minutes. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, An Away Move said:

I was a big supporter of Soumaré. I thought he played really well in the Charity Shield game against Man City. However I cannot stand watching him jog after nearby players with attacking intentions. It’s like he’s in a fog and has no urgency to defend. At all. He badly needs a shot of Vardy’s aggression and a download to the brain, Matrix style, about the importance of being a team player. Get him gone and certainly off our bench so Alves can have a chance of minutes. 

I gave him more slack and for longer than most, but I gave up on him a while ago. He just doesn’t looked arsed and is lazy. Shame because I’m convinced there is a player there.

I can't believe how passive he is. After what his coaches, other players and the fans must have been saying to him. "Just f**king run a bit more!"

How does he go onto the pitch with only 10 minutes left and jog about like he's knackered? Surely he wants to show some energy and effort even if it's just to attract a new club?

Yes there is a talent in there, but I just don't understand what is going on in his head.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ts_1010 said:

I can't believe how passive he is. After what his coaches, other players and the fans must have been saying to him. "Just f**king run a bit more!"

How does he go onto the pitch with only 10 minutes left and jog about like he's knackered? Surely he wants to show some energy and effort even if it's just to attract a new club?

Yes there is a talent in there, but I just don't understand what is going on in his head.

I think that's the most infuriating bit is that there is definitely talent there with Soumare but just no application or effort 

such a shame for the lad himself but also a massive waste of money for us as a club 

3 hours ago, SafewayFox said:

The fact he still makes the match day squad infuriates me most.

Tell him that he’s not wanted, train with the kids do whatever to get the lazy oaf away from the squad.

We need every player to fight for PL status and he exudes the opposite.

He's only in the squad because of his salary. 

4 hours ago, SafewayFox said:

The fact he still makes the match day squad infuriates me most.

Tell him that he’s not wanted, train with the kids do whatever to get the lazy oaf away from the squad.

We need every player to fight for PL status and he exudes the opposite.

Same here. Seeing his name on the bench last game, over guys like Hamza, who may not be the greatest player but gives 100% all the time, pisses me off. The guy has openly said he doesn't want to be here, performs like he doesn't want to be here, but is still in the matchday squad, over someone who'll literally run through a brickwall for us.

Edited by sm1
  • Like 3

On 05/09/2024 at 14:45, Phenom said:

He did well in Spain last year. He just can’t handle the speed of the PL.

Shush, Don't mention that word, You'll give Soumare a Nose Bleed. He's only allowed walking mode.

If he had any go in him he's be decent.