Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Soumaré - Sevilla currently - They have no cash

9 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Does he realise we all want him to **** off too? Problem is, he’s shit so no one wants him. 

Sevilla wanted him last year - Played over 30 games for them.

He must be on disgusting wages, as otherwise surely we’d be able to get £7m for him…

What an utterly terrible signing he’s been.

• Like 1

Can't imagine we'll get an actual fee for him, he'll just take a hit on his salary again to get gone -- as per Sevilla. Still think to there's a player there, but if he's not up for it then let's get rid. Bye bye Bouba, bye bye...

53 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

I feel like Soumare is the type of fella that would miss his flight which would see the deal collapse. 

That wouldn’t even be deliberate. Have you seen him slowly jog back after three players run past him.

Has to be one of my least favourite players in recent seasons and that’s some going.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Going to be forced to take a crap offer for him aren't we?

I’ve informed Mila Kunis that we won’t be shagging tonight. Sorry Mila.

Seriously, **** off Bouba you absolute waste of space.  

• Like 1

Please for the love of god let him leave permanently if it means I never have to read somebody online pretend this bloke is Zidane that only the enlightened can actually see. Why can't there be a club who are as daft as these people who would pay good money for him?*

* Other than us

9 hours ago, Vlad the Fox said:

There’s got to be some wealthy Leicester fans out there who could buy him. If I had the money I’d pay the 7m and have him mowing the lawn, painting the house, entertaining the kids ect… for 3 or 4 years. 

Only flaw in that plan is that all of those activities would presumably require some level of physical exertion.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

I swear every Italian news article says the player ‘only wants’ the Italian club. I very much doubt Soumare would be against going back to his home country of France

Out of the clubs interested in him he wants Roma 

not a difficult call for him - Marseille are also a pull but would seem that he’s decided on rome. Probably bigger deal for him and his agent 

If we were a sensibly run club and the players was on 50k per week, he’d have been sold a year ago. 

Edited by st albans fox

12 hours ago, KFS said:

I’ve informed Mila Kunis that we won’t be shagging tonight. Sorry Mila.

Seriously, **** off Bouba you absolute waste of space.  

If he only wants to go to Roma - then simples drop your salary demands and get frigging Roma to make us an offer. Or better still go on strike so we can save on your wages.  This is a joke case of player power.

Having this guy anywhere near the club is toxic. He thinks he's better than his colleagues when we've seen nothing to suggest that is true. He has never wanted to be here. On top of a difficult season having this tantrum throwing adult around is just guaranteed to destroy any chance of survival. Club should have sold him last season when all this was so obvious (yet another example of indecision costing us millions). Soumare is a bit of a nob, but this is completely Rudkin's fault.

Roma Press stating we are valuing him at 20m Euros!!!!   Is this the usual Roma bollooks or another case of Rudkin being a plank???

2 hours ago, mozartfox said:

Roma Press stating we are valuing him at 20m Euros!!!!   Is this the usual Roma bollooks or another case of Rudkin being a plank???

Tbf given the way Italian clubs conduct themselves in transfers you probably have to start out at 10 times the players true value so when they lowball you it all works out.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, pkonline said:

The club need to accept we're going to make a loss on him. He's better gone than staying.

It's a shame because he has bags of potential but his attitude and style does not suit us, and never will.

based on what? he's proper shit

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Straight swap for Zalewski plz 

Straight swap for Eduardo Bove. Add some bite to our midfield and I assume they want Soumare to replace Bove who wants to leave for more game time.

• Like 1