Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Soumaré - Sevilla currently - They have no cash

11 minutes ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

He’s got talent but it’s almost like he freezes and forgets the basics of football.

I think his problem is more of a confidence/mental one. Hopefully Cooper can help him with this as I do think he has talent 

the basics being running at pace to close down the space of the opposing player with the ball?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, beastfootballx said:

It’s almost like a 3 minute YouTube video overrides what people see with their actual eyes for hours on end isn’t it. Strange one by all accounts.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, VLC86 said:

It’s almost like a 3 minute YouTube video overrides what people see with their actual eyes for hours on end isn’t it. Strange one by all accounts.

Still doesnt take away the fact that if he can do that against barca and real, surely he can muster up something agaisnst ipswich and brentford.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

the basics being running at pace to close down the space of the opposing player with the ball?

Essentially, yes. This is all mental though. I’m sure we all know how to do our jobs properly but sometimes are not motivated to do so. I’m sure this is where he is. 

1 minute ago, beastfootballx said:

Still doesnt take away the fact that if he can do that against barca and real, surely he can muster up something agaisnst ipswich and brentford.

Hes wank mate, let it go.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, VLC86 said:

Hes wank mate, let it go.

How many of our midfielders can say they've held their own against ballon dor winners like modric, kroos,gundogan, rodrigo de paul and many others. While he played against barca and real, ndidi winks and dewsbury hall struggled against the likes of plymoth and milwall.

Edited by beastfootballx

47 minutes ago, VLC86 said:

The only fairly impressive part of that video is the trick to get past the defender at 36 seconds in. Can only assume that clips is cut short because he ****ed up the pass afterwards though.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Luke Thomas held his own against Salah. 

Luke Thomas also went on loan last season to two separate teams and failed to hold down a place at either, maybe if his next club is a league lower again he might be able to hold a place.  

Unlike Kristiansen who performed a lot for a champions league qualifying team and picked up a few caps at international level along the way. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, beastfootballx said:

How many of our midfielders can say they've held their own against ballon dor winners like modric, kroos,gundogan, rodrigo de paul and many others. While he played against barca and real, ndidi winks and dewsbury hall struggled against the likes of plymoth and milwall.

So I’m to be convinced by a 3 minute video that he actually did them things am I? 

I appreciate the hard sell Jon but I’m the wrong audience.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Decent.  But let's remember, that's his best 3 minutes out of 2,286 played for Sevilla.

By all accounts he had a good season there. He is a player, has shown in Ligue 1 and La Liga, but never for us. Yet? 

1 hour ago, sm1 said:

Looks like he's been at the all you can eat buffet. Not only is he shit, but looks unfit too. He needs to go, as much for his own sake as ours.

1 minute ago, FoxesWalk said:

By all accounts he had a good season there. He is a player, has shown in Ligue 1 and La Liga, but never for us. Yet? 

Coady has said he had a good pre season and looked really sharp… funny one.

• Like 1

Probably been said already but I'm not fully up to date with reading various threads. He was a total waste of space last night, his lack of effort was appalling and could've cost us the game.

Better options on the bench that would have put a shift in but weren't used. I don't want to see him in the squad for Fulham on Saturday.

Edited by 1972 Fox

9 hours ago, beastfootballx said:

🎵 You’re a real ass woman and I like it…. I don’t wanna fight it…. 🎵

I was a bit bored of the clips after 30 seconds, but I stayed for the tune

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Phenom said:

He’s a talented player but either he’s not up for playing for us or the league is too fast for him. Either way, we need to sell.

Can't polish a turd. We are stuck with his wages it seems.

Know anyone who likes shit for what it is? Lol

20 hours ago, beastfootballx said:

Mods. Can the words Millwall and Plymouth please be banned from this forum for my sanity? 

21 hours ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

He’s got talent but it’s almost like he freezes and forgets the basics of football.

I think his problem is more of a confidence/mental one. Hopefully Cooper can help him with this as I do think he has talent 

Talent at what? surely you can't mean football. He has shown nothing with us

• Like 1

https://sportwitness.co.uk/concrete-steps-taken-to-sign-leicester-city-midfielder-addition-wanted-before-window-closes/

Concrete steps taken to sign Leicester City midfielder – Addition wanted before window closes

There’s a claim in the Turkish media that Fenerbahce are showing interest in Leicester City midfielder Boubakary Soumare.

It’s been well documented throughout the summer that the Super Lig side are looking to sign a central midfielder and they’ve been linked with a number of players from the Premier League.

Aslinda today report the Leicester City player is the latest midfielder that Fenerbahce have on their radar. Since Fred picked up an injury during pre-season, Jose Mourinho has been keen to bring in an experienced central midfielder to fill the void left by the former Manchester United man.

The Turkish media outlet say Fener have taken concrete steps to sign Soumare, with just ten days left of this transfer window. There’s no indication of whether those steps involved an offer.

Soumare spent last season on loan at Sevilla and made 34 appearances for the Spanish side. He’s contracted to Leicester City until June 2026 and was a used substitute during the Foxes 1-1 draw with Spurs on Monday night, although he came on very late.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

https://sportwitness.co.uk/concrete-steps-taken-to-sign-leicester-city-midfielder-addition-wanted-before-window-closes/

Concrete steps taken to sign Leicester City midfielder – Addition wanted before window closes

There’s a claim in the Turkish media that Fenerbahce are showing interest in Leicester City midfielder Boubakary Soumare.

It’s been well documented throughout the summer that the Super Lig side are looking to sign a central midfielder and they’ve been linked with a number of players from the Premier League.

Aslinda today report the Leicester City player is the latest midfielder that Fenerbahce have on their radar. Since Fred picked up an injury during pre-season, Jose Mourinho has been keen to bring in an experienced central midfielder to fill the void left by the former Manchester United man.

The Turkish media outlet say Fener have taken concrete steps to sign Soumare, with just ten days left of this transfer window. There’s no indication of whether those steps involved an offer.

Soumare spent last season on loan at Sevilla and made 34 appearances for the Spanish side. He’s contracted to Leicester City until June 2026 and was a used substitute during the Foxes 1-1 draw with Spurs on Monday night, although he came on very late.

Turkish interest? Rudders had better himself get down to Boots for a tub of Vaseline.  I can see a shafting on the horizon.

ruddersandtop.JPG.fdb22136038ec9e9d6e3ff4908f4b2b9.JPG

"Hah!  I rinsed those Turkish bastards for TEN MILLION, Top"

lireexchnage.JPG.b509220c5be66a644950bbc76ea199cb.JPG

n.b. (I personally would accept ₤100,000 worth of funny money for Soumare if they took on his wages)